Today, August 30th, 2016
- Gifts of Art(8)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University Library(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (19 total)
- Ruthven Museums Building(5)
- A. Alfred Taubman Health Care Center(4)
- Museum of Art(3)
- Off Campus Location(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry & Willard H Dow Laboratory(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- School of Social Work Building(1)
- Wolverine Tower(1)
- See All Locations (12 total)
New Events Today
FREE WEBINAR: CLINICAL SCIENCE INTERNSHIP PROGRAM - INFO SESSION...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
Chicago-based artist Natasha Kohli uses abstract acrylic paintings to convey her messages of positivity and love by pouring that energy into...
David Zinn has been drawing on sidewalks for well over a decade, using chalk and charcoal to create anamorphic 3D creatures which, when...
Donita Simpson is a Detroit based photographer who creates images of Detroit area artists in their personal creative environments. She has...
Book Arts & Mixed Media Collective
This group exhibit features a collection of contemporary artist’s books. Many different styles of alternative bindings and printing...
Victoria Veedell creates atmospheric landscape paintings in oil on canvas, capturing the fleeting moments of light in nature. The root of...
Creative Seasons Quilters
Creative Seasons is a small yet vibrant group of non-traditional quilters from Southeast Michigan that meets monthly. The group’s purpose...
Lisa & Scott Cylinder
Rural Pennsylvania artists Lisa & Scott Cylinder have been husband and wife collaborators in Chickenscratch Art Jewelry since 1988, having...
Stacey & Corey Bechler
The mixed media work of Stacey and Corey Bechler is whimsical, colorful and fun. They use popular icons such as fish, birds, dogs and...
Photography by Ashley Bigham, 2015-16 Walter B. Sanders Fellow, Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning, U-M; Watercolors by...
The Center for Research on Learning and Teaching (CRLT) has designed the Graduate Student Instructor Teaching Orientation (GSITO) to help...
This display showcases recent acquisitions that strengthen our extraordinary holdings in the areas of radical literature, transportation...
Manuel Álvarez Bravo spent nearly his entire career photographing his native Mexico. His style drew upon numerous international influences,...
Before joining the faculty of the Southern California Institute of Architecture in Los Angeles, Mira Henry spent several years as a project...
The Connoisseurs’ Legacy: The Collection of Nesta and Walter Spink celebrates gifts to the museum from two accomplished scholars with...
Applications should be submitted through M-Compass. Winter 2017 and early admission Fall 2017 accepted.
The University Center for the Child and Family
The Summer 2016 group will include:...