- Gifts of Art(6)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(3)
- Center for Campus Involvement(2)
- University Library(2)
- Arb Ambassadors(1)
- InterVarsity International Christian Fellowship(1)
- Office of Greek Life(1)
- Office of New Student Programs(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Shapiro Undergraduate Library(1)
- UMove Fitness(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (13 total)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- A. Alfred Taubman Health Care Center(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Shapiro Harold & Vivian Library(2)
- 1027 E. Huron Building(1)
- Central Campus Recreation Building(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library(1)
- Michigan Union(1)
- Museum of Art(1)
- Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Palmer Field(1)
- See All Locations (12 total)
New Events Today
Exercise / Fitness
Welcome Week! U-Move Fitness presents "Get Your Move On".....U-Move Fitness is excited to offer 4 sample half hour fitness classes...
U-Move is hosting free sample fitness classes
U-Move Fitness will host 4 half hour sessions:...
Shapiro Library Open House
Join us at the Shapiro Library for a Party for Your Mind! There will be:...
As You Like It
A special performance of Shakespeare in the Arb for students only. Free - student ID required. Bring a blanket, see the Arb in a unique...
Looking to meet more people and get plugged into a community? Don't miss out on this opportunity to connect with other students –...
Come meet students from all over the world - Americans are welcomed too! We'll be enjoying some food and games. If you're looking for...
Welcome Week event
This is an opportunity for new students to learn about Greek Life and LSA Student Government while sampling many of the local restaurants.
Fair / Festival
Need to buy those last minute items for your residence hall room? Want to win free prizes? Then this is the event for you! Meijer (the...