- Gifts of Art(7)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(6)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(6)
- Museum of Natural History(4)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(3)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(2)
- University Library(2)
- Armenian Studies Program(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- Residential College(1)
- UMHS Housing Bureau for Seniors(1)
- See All Groups (12 total)
- Museum of Art(6)
- A. Alfred Taubman Health Care Center(4)
- Ruthven Museums Building(4)
- Earl V. Moore Building(3)
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(3)
- Off Campus Location(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Art and Architecture Building(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- See All Locations (12 total)
New Events Today
PARTICIPATORY DESIGN AND ITS RADICAL APPROACH EXHIBITION
This exhibition will run from January 20 - February 27....
An exhibit of BFA Design & Production students’ work showing both class work and designs from realized productions. Exhibit includes...
Beautiful full-color images of microscopic cell structures combine delicate art with cutting-edge science. The images were selected from...
PROGRAM: Bach - Prelude and Fugue no. 11 in F Major from The Well-Tempered Clavier Book II, BWV 880; Vorisek - Piano Sonata in B-flat Minor,...
Professor Ko has been praised as “exceedingly original and creative” by the New York Concert Review, and is visiting assistant professor...
PROGRAM: Dutilleux - Sarabande et Cortège pour basson et piano; Dupuy - Quintet in A minor for bassoon and strings; Dubois - Sonatine-Tango...