- Maize Pages Student Organizations(16)
- Gifts of Art(8)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(8)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(7)
- International Institute(3)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- University Library(2)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- College of Engineering(1)
- Confucius Institute at the University of Michigan(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Near Eastern Studies(1)
- Innovate Blue(1)
- Institute for the Humanities Exhibitions(1)
- Instructional Support Services(1)
- Iranian Graduate Students Association(1)
- Islamic Studies Program (1)
- Language Resource Center(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Persian Students Association(1)
- Screen Arts & Cultures(1)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC)(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- University and Development Events(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- University of Michigan-Dearborn(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (37 total)
- Museum of Art(8)
- Off Campus Location(8)
- Ruthven Museums Building(4)
- A. Alfred Taubman Health Care Center(3)
- Earl V. Moore Building(3)
- Michigan Union(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Oxford Housing(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- School of Social Work Building(1)
- Stearns Building(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- William Monroe Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- See All Locations (20 total)
New Events Today
Monthly Workshops bring in entrepreneurs and thought leaders to lead action-based sessions where you learn new skills and apply them to your...
Held over Homecoming Weekend, the Victors 5K Run/Walk was started in 2014 with the aim to bring U-M friends, alumni, students, faculty,...
The U-M Euphonium/Tuba Ensemble under the direction of Prof. Fritz Kaenzig will feature an Ellington medley, a Sousa march, and the Star...
The work of Catie Newell, assistant professor of architecture, is featured in a solo exhibition, entitled Overnight, at the University of...
An UMMA Dialogue with architect and artist Catie Newell and Jennifer Friess
Detroit-based architect and artist, Catie Newell, and newly arrived UMMA Assistant Curator of Photography, Jennifer Friess, will discuss the...
Robert Tittler, Concordia University, Montreal
This talk presents a synthesis of Robert Tittler's research on a neglected dimension of civil society and public culture in England between...
The Percussion Ensemble’s first concert of the year is framed around both canonic and recent works for percussion quartet, quintet, and...
PROGRAM: Scottish folksong - Loch Lomand; Schmidt/Meites - Your Persuasive Manner; Reinman - Two Days; Brooks/Bormet - Gwendolyn Brooks Song...
Michigan-born Lindsay Lou Rilko, of Lindsay Lou & The Flatbellys, has the kind of voice you can get lost in. One part jazz singer,...
Professor of Horn Adam Unsworth and Ukrainian born composer/pianist Cathetine Likhuta will perform original compositions and contemporary...