- University Career Center(13)
- Gifts of Art(8)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(8)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(6)
- Department of Mathematics(5)
- Institute for the Humanities(5)
- International Institute(3)
- University Library(3)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(3)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(2)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- Residential College(2)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(2)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- CM-AMO Seminars(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Comprehensive Studies Program/ LS&A(1)
- Confucius Institute at the University of Michigan(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Economic History(1)
- Instructional Support Services(1)
- International Center(1)
- International Youth and Students for Social Equality(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub Office Hours(1)
- Learning & Professional Development (LPD)(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(1)
- Ross Master of Accounting (MAcc) Program(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- University of Michigan-Dearborn(1)
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (49 total)
- Angell Hall(6)
- East Hall(5)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- 202 S. Thayer(4)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(4)
- A. Alfred Taubman Health Care Center(3)
- Harlan Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- School of Social Work Building(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- Literature Science and the Arts(2)
- Michigan Union(2)
- Modern Languages Building(2)
- Museum of Art(2)
- Student Activities Building(2)
- West Hall(2)
- Administrative Services Building(1)
- Chemistry & Willard H Dow Laboratory(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Earl V. Moore Building(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Lorch Hall(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Medical Science Unit II(1)
- Oxford Housing(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- Weill Hall(1)
- Wolverine Tower(1)
- See All Locations (29 total)
New Events Today
Howard Bond, who studied with Ansel Adams, made the photographs in this exhibition during multiple trips to Austria with a 4”x 5” film...
This workshop introduces participants to the use of the R package for interactive statistical analysis. R is an open source, free...
One-on-one consultations with Joshua Davis, Esq., Director of Admissions, Wayne State University Law School. This is a great opportunity to...
Luis Zaman, NSF Postdoctoral Fellow, Department of Biology, University of Washington-Seattle
Living systems are embedded within complex ecological networks where adaptations in one species have resounding effects on fitness for the...
Xiaodong Cheng, Emory University
Dr. Xiaodong Cheng, Professor of Biochemistry at Emory University School of Medicine, will be giving a seminar titled: "On the Mechanisms of...
Pauline Lee, Associate Professor of Chinese Religions and Cultures, St. Louis University
Within the rich and robust body of scholarship on Chinese feminisms most often exists analysis of the complex tensions between social change...
Dean Jocelyn Benson will discuss opportunities in the legal field and the WSU Law School program. Lunch refreshments will be provided.
Why Law School & Why Wayne? Wayne State University Law School Information Session with Lunch Refreshments
Wayne State University Law School's Interim Dean Lance Gable will discuss issues around deciding to go to law school, opportunities in the...
Shira Schwartz, Project Director Detroit City Study, PhD Candidate UM Department of Comparative Literature, City Study Stewards, Nick Tobler, Natalie Davis
Panelists: Shira Schwartz, Project Director Detroit City Study, PhD Candidate U-M Department of Comparative Literature, and Detroit City...
Policy and Political Lessons
The Affordable Care Act has generated intense political conflict. We'll discuss the following questions that will engage the political...
Learn what law schools are looking for in your personal statement and participate in writing exercises designed to help you write a strong...
Join a Bank of America representative to network and discuss internship opportunities, for juniors, within the Human Resources Summer...
Join us for a "meet and greet" with Dr. Jeffrey BrinkerDr. Brinker pioneered sol-gel-science and materials synthesis from soluble molecular...
The Economic Consequences of Immigrant Disenfranchisement: Evidence from the United States presented by Morgan Henderson, University of Michigan
Abstract and paper not yet available.
Interested in learning what employers really think when they read resumes?...
Bounds for Invariant Rings of Abelian Groups
Invariant rings have interested mathematicians for centuries. In particular, when one considers finite groups, determining that the ring of...
Expanding endomorphisms of compact manifolds
An endomorphism of a Riemannian manifold is said to be expanding if it increases the norm of tangent vectors everywhere (possibly only after...
Pramod Sangi Reddy (U-M Engineering)
Radiative heat transfer between objects separated by nanometer-sized gaps is of considerable interest due to its promise for both...
Associate Professor of History at the University of Notre Dame, Catherine Cangany, explores the history of Detroit as both a frontier town...
A Prognosis on the Arab World
Amre Moussa has been heavily involved with Egypt's foreign policy for decades. He has served as the country's Foreign Minister, as well as...
Jack Jacobs, Louis & Helen Padnos Visiting Professor in Judaic Studies, City University of New York
In the decades following Israel's establishment, variations appeared in the attitudes of key members of the Frankfurt School -- figures like...
Reaction Mechanisms and Kinetics Studies with Molecular Nanocrystals: A State in Transition Between Supramolecular Entities and Bulk Solids
Miguel Garcia-Garibay (UCLA)
The use of spectroscopic methods to document detailed mechanistic and kinetic processes taking place in polycrystalline solids, dry powders,...
Employers look for the skills you’re developing in your undergraduate degree, like the ability to understand complex concepts and deliver...
Microlocal methods in symplectic geometry.
I will outline how one starts with a symplectic manifold and defines a category enriched in local systems (up to homotopy) on this manifold....
A series of photographs by Dutch photographer Jan Banning documenting offices in different bureaucracies around the world. Ten photographs...
Join us for a reception celebrating the exhibit Bureaucratics, which displays photos from Dutch photographer Jan Banning that document...
Knot Theory and Problems on Affine Space
Affine n-space A^n is one of the most basic objects in algebraic geometry. Unfortunately, there are many basic things we don't know about...
Interested in meeting Michigan Alumni and recruiters who will be attending the Fall Career Expo?...
Discover Shell (A Three Part Web Series) - Session #3 : Stories From Shell: Q&A With Current Employees
A Unique Opportunity for Remarkable Students...
Are you interested in an honors internship or full-time career opportunity at the world’s premier national security and law enforcement...
Interested in working for the FBI? Join us and learn more about full-time and internship opportunities with the Resource Planning Office....
Listening Party hosted by the IYSSE at UM
David North, chairman of the International Editorial Board of the World Socialist Web Site and national chairman of the Socialist Equality...
Grainger will be on campus recruiting for Supply Chain Internship and Full-Time Opportunities this Fall! Grainger is an industry-leading,...
Recipients of Innovate Blue’s internship grant share their experience recruiting with and working for an entrepreneurial organization....
Program: Zivkovic - Ultimatum I; Hurel - Loops II; Saariaho - Six Japanese Gardens; De Mey - Musique de tables; Stockhausen - Refrain;...
The Lumina Duo with oboist Merideth Hite and pianist Jani Parsons perform a unique collection of works by leading women composers from...
The Direct Action and Research Training Center (DART) will be on campus Tuesday, September 27 at 8pm ETS to discuss careers in community...
Hi everyone,We have another meeting this Tuesday (9/27) in 2427 Mason Hall from 8-9pm The agenda for the meeting is: - discuss the...