Archive for December 22nd, 2018
- Gifts of Art(8)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(3)
- University Library(3)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Tours(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Residential College(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (15 total)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Off Campus Location(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(2)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Museum of Art(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- See All Locations (11 total)
Have you always wondered how we learned to read hieroglyphs after they had been long forgotten? What do the hieroglyphs in the Kelsey Museum...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
contact Urop.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The Detroit Community Based Research Program (DCBRP) is a social justice focused summer fellowship program run through the University of...
The Big Data Summer Institute is a six-week interdisciplinary training and research program in biostatistics that introduces undergraduate...
Dennis Nahabetian’s metal sculptures captivate the viewer with their exquisite detail and refined beauty. Combining a masterful use of...
This exhibit provides a platform to begin understanding the effects of rising sea levels along the coasts of Indonesia, Bangladesh, The...
The dry climate of the Egyptian desert offers an ideal environment for the preservation of ancient artifacts. As the sands of Egypt has...
August 24, 2018–January 6, 2019
Human beings are political animals, said the Greek philosopher Aristotle: animals that live in the “polis,” the Greek word for city....