Archive for December 22nd, 2018
- Gifts of Art(8)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(3)
- University Library(3)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Tours(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Residential College(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (15 total)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Off Campus Location(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- University Hospitals(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(2)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Museum of Art(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- See All Locations (11 total)
Have you always wondered how we learned to read hieroglyphs after they had been long forgotten? What do the hieroglyphs in the Kelsey Museum...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
contact Urop.firstname.lastname@example.org for more information
The Detroit Community Based Research Program (DCBRP) is a social justice focused summer fellowship program run through the University of...
The Big Data Summer Institute is a six-week interdisciplinary training and research program in biostatistics that introduces undergraduate...
Ann L. Rebele
Ann L. Rebele names this body of work FABRICations as she creates almost all of her own fabrics. Using plain white untreated cotton and/or...
Dennis Nahabetian’s metal sculptures captivate the viewer with their exquisite detail and refined beauty. Combining a masterful use of...
Sculptor Herb Babcock creates both monumental and human-scale work using metal, glass and stone. In the early years of the American Studio...
Gregg Chadwick grew up with the rails of America in his blood. His grandfather Arthur Desch stoked coal in steam engines before becoming a...
This exhibition features a selection of Elena Weissman’s hand-built ceramic teapots created over the last two decades. The teapots are...
Ruth Crowe graduated from Texas Woman’s University in Denton, Texas with a degree in Art Education. She served in the US Army and was a...
Yankee Air Museum
The Yankee Air Museum dedicates itself to educating individuals about the history of US military aviation. Located at the historic Willow...
This exhibit provides a platform to begin understanding the effects of rising sea levels along the coasts of Indonesia, Bangladesh, The...
The dry climate of the Egyptian desert offers an ideal environment for the preservation of ancient artifacts. As the sands of Egypt has...
Can abstract art be about politics? In the early 1970s, that question was hotly debated as artists, critics, and the public grappled with...
August 24, 2018–January 6, 2019
Human beings are political animals, said the Greek philosopher Aristotle: animals that live in the “polis,” the Greek word for city....