The Week of: Oct 25, 2020
- Careers / Jobs(100)
- Livestream / Virtual(93)
- Exercise / Fitness(50)
- Workshop / Seminar(30)
- Lecture / Discussion(24)
- Film Screening(10)
- Recreational / Games(8)
- Social / Informal Gathering(8)
- Class / Instruction(3)
- Ceremony / Service(2)
- Reception / Open House(1)
- University Career Center(82)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(48)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(22)
- Center for Campus Involvement(18)
- Rackham Graduate School(16)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(12)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(10)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(8)
- University Musical Society*(8)
- Arts At Michigan(7)
- Department of Political Science(7)
- International Institute(7)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(7)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(7)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(7)
- University Activities Center(7)
- Department of English Language and Literature(6)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(6)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(5)
- Department of Psychology(5)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(5)
- Residential College(5)
- Center for South Asian Studies(4)
- Ginsberg Center(4)
- LSA Technology Services(4)
- Tau Beta Pi(4)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(4)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(4)
- Department of Anthropology(3)
- Department of Physics(3)
- First Year Experience Programs(3)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(3)
- Graduate Society of Women Engineers(3)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(3)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(3)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(3)
- Spectrum Center(3)
- U-M Industrial & Operations Engineering(3)
- Biomedical Engineering(2)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(2)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(2)
- DCMB Seminar Series(2)
- Department of Chemistry(2)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Department of History(2)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(2)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(2)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(2)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(2)
- Office for Heath Equity and Inclusion(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(2)
- Quantitative Methods in the Social Sciences (QMSS)(2)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(2)
- Semester in Detroit(2)
- Society of Women Engineers(2)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(2)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(2)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(2)
- University Health Service(2)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(2)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(2)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(2)
- council for disability concerns(2)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Alumnae Council(1)
- American Institutions Group (AIG)(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Big Ticket Productions/UAC(1)
- Biological Chemistry(1)
- CSEPH - School of Public Health(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for Academic Innovation(1)
- Center for Cell Plasticity and Organ Design(1)
- Center for Educational Outreach(1)
- Center for Global Health Equity(1)
- Center for Healthcare Engineering & Patient Safety (CHEPS)(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Center for Social Solutions(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Center for World Performance Studies(1)
- Chemical Biology(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Communication and Media(1)
- Conflict & Peace, Research & Development (CPRD)(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- Data Analysis Networking Group(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Film, Television, and Media(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Depression Center(1)
- Disability Culture at U-M(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- Engineering Education Research(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- English Language & Literature - MFA Program in Creative Writing(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)(1)
- Futures in Research, Science, Teaching - FIRST(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Health, History, Demography and Development (H2D2)(1)
- Information Assurance(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in Comparative Politics (IWCP)(1)
- International Center(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- LSA AEM(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- LSA Scholarship Office(1)
- LSA Student Government(1)
- LSA Student Recruitment(1)
- Lloyd Scholars for Writing and the Arts(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Engineering C.A.R.E. Center(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(1)
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- Organic Chemistry(1)
- Organizational Learning(1)
- Organizational Studies Program(1)
- Political Economy Workshop (PEW)(1)
- Political Theory Workshop (PTW)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Poverty Solutions(1)
- President's Commission on Carbon Neutrality(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Psychology Undergraduates(1)
- Rude Mechanicals/UAC(1)
- School of Education(1)
- School of Information(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC)(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- The University of Michigan Medical School Program on Health, Spirituality and Religion(1)
- Transfer Connections(1)
- University Center for Language and Literacy(1)
- University Library(1)
- University Psychological Clinic(1)
- University of Michigan Initiative on Disability Studies(1)
- University of Michigan Mechanical Engineering(1)
- University of Michigan School of Nursing (UMSN) - Global Outreach(1)
- Wallace House(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- William Davidson Institute(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Writer to Writer(1)
- Zouk Dance Club(1)
- See All Groups (179 total)
Virtual Group Exercise Class
Challenge and sculpt your body without risk of injury from overuse by using a sequence of movements within different ranges of motion. No...
The Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program (DCERP) is a UROP summer U-M undergraduate research fellowship....
The ECRC is hosting a Virtual Career Day for LafargeHolcim on October 27 from 10 AM - 2 PM ET via the Career Fair Plus (CF+) App....
The Research Team within LSA Technology Services is excited to announce virtual office hours for research computing support. These are...
THIS LECTURE WILL BE LIVE STREAMED
Our speaker, Professor Martin B. Shichtman studies the ways by which medieval symbols have been embraced by political movements to represent...
In Pan-African Pulp, Botswana-born artist Meleko Mokgosi explores the history of Pan-Africanism, the global movement to unite ethnic groups...
Emmanuelle Tognoli, Center for Complex Systems and Brain Sciences, Florida Atlantic University
VIRTUAL SEMINAR LINK: myumi.ch/v2ZYv...
Human Capital, History, Demography & Development (H2D2): Black Economic Progress in the Jim Crow South: Evidence from Rosenwald Schools
Shariq Mohammed, University of Michigan (Medical School, PhD)
To join the seminar, please visit the following webpage. https://sites.google.com/view/h2d2/seminars
International Opportunities FairOctober 27 / 12noon-2:30pmUCC Help RoomQuestions during the Fair...our staff is ready to help!Welcome to...
Dr. Gina Shereda, Program Lead for STEM Professional Development, Rackham Graduate School
Increasingly, hiring committees are interested in how prospective faculty job candidates will contribute to diversity, equity, and...
The downtown Ann Arbor area is full of vibrant arts organizations, businesses, and public art. This self-guided art tour will welcome you to...
Learn more about HSBC's culture and Global Liquidity and Cash Management (GLCM) at HSBC!! We are currently hiring for Summer 2021...
Lichens: How Fungi, Algae, and Bacteria Construct an Organism- Department Of Biological Chemistry Seminar
Dr. Ursula Goodenough, Washington University in St. Louis
Dr. Ursula Goodenough will present the Department of Biological Chemistry Virtual Seminar on Tuesday October 27th, 2020 at 12 noon....
LRCCS Noon Lecture Series | Zoom Webinar: "Monumental Friendship: Chinese Ceramics in the James Marshall Plumer Memorial Collection at the University of Michigan Museum of Art"
Natsu Oyobe, Curator of Asian Art, University of Michigan Museum of Art
The Fall 2020 lecture series will be only available on-line as a Zoom webinar....
Monumental Friendship: Chinese Ceramics in the James Marshall Plumer Memorial Collection at the University of Michigan Museum of Art
Zoom Event / Virtual Event LRCCS Noon Lecture Series
lick here to register. ....
PICS Career Event. Nuclear Nonproliferation and Arms Control: Challenges, Opportunities, and Careers
Sarah Bidgood, Director of the Eurasia Nonproliferation Program, James Martin Center for Nonproliferation Studies, Monterey, California
The international community faces no shortage of challenges when it comes to preventing the spread of nuclear weapons. The crisis in...
The ECRC is hosting a Virtual Career Day for Productiv on Tuesday, October 27 from 12 PM - 4 PM ET via the Career Fair Plus (CF+) App....
Many of us are committed to DEI, and accept the extensive evidence from scholarly studies in psychology and neuroscience demonstrating that...
Jessica Garcia, DEI Manager
This program has been modified to deliver in a remote setting and updated to include content directly related to the COVID-19 pandemic....
The Center for Academic Innovation
Interested in applying for funding from the Student Academic Innovation Fund (AIF)? Join us on Tuesday, October 27 from 1:00 p.m. to 2:00...
Stamps Gallery is pleased to present Real and Imagined: Fabric Works and Video Animations, a solo exhibition of narrative fabric works and...
REGISTRATION NOW CLOSED (As of 10/19/20). If you registered via our external career site you will receive attendance information...
Zoom Password: 250193...
Have a desire to work in commercial real estate? Want to learnmore about Cushman and Wakefield's Global Occupier Services job...
In Partnership with the First Gen Week: Hail to the First. UCCis partnering with the First Gen Gateway....
How to get involved in research as an undergraduate (and what to do if you can’t get a position this year)
STAR Scholars Program Virtual Seminar Series
Getting involved in research is a great way to build your skills and get the “behind the scenes” look into the science that you later...
Technology and Policy Program (TPP) is a research based two year master's program that is housed within the Institute for Data,...
Sheryl Oring returns to University of Michigan for virtual performances of “I Wish to Say” from September 29-November 1, 2020 as part of...
This workshop is designed for LSA students who are looking for financial support to cover the cost of interning. We will share options and...
Virtual Group Exercise Class
Come punch and kick to the beat of great music! In this quick-paced cardio class, your body will stay in motion as you build strength,...
Virtual Group Exercise Class
Come to this fifty-minute class filled with the perfect balance of cardiovascular training and core conditioning. Our cardio drills will get...
Campus Mind Works Wellness Group
Campus Mind Works wellness groups are free drop-in wellness groups for U-M students that provide mental health education and support. These...
Virtual Group Exercise Class
Pilates improves flexibility, builds strength and develops control and endurance in the entire body. It puts emphasis on alignment,...