- Workshop / Seminar(18)
- Careers / Jobs(14)
- Conference / Symposium(7)
- Social / Informal Gathering(4)
- Lecture / Discussion(3)
- Sporting Event(3)
- Exercise / Fitness(2)
- Livestream / Virtual(2)
- Recreational / Games(2)
- Class / Instruction(1)
- Community Service(1)
- Reception / Open House(1)
- Sessions @ Michigan(15)
- University Career Center(14)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(8)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(8)
- Department of Mathematics(6)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(5)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(5)
- Arts Initiative(4)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(4)
- University Library(4)
- Museum of Natural History(3)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Department of Economics Seminars(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- International Institute(2)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(2)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum(2)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(2)
- North Campus Research Complex NCRC Art Program(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- Algebraic Geometry Seminar - Department of Mathematics(1)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS)(1)
- Center for Racial Justice(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Central Student Government(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- DCMB Seminar Series(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Digital Media Commons(1)
- Education Policy Initiative(1)
- Engineering Student Government(1)
- Financial/Actuarial Mathematics Seminar - Department of Mathematics(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- HET Brown Bag Series(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- LSA Student Government(1)
- Learning Seminar in Algebraic Combinatorics - Department of Mathematics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Brown Bag Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(1)
- Math Undergraduate Seminar - Department of Mathematics(1)
- Michael Beauregard Seminar in Macroeconomics(1)
- Michigan Argentine Tango Club(1)
- Michigan Artificial Intelligence Laboratory(1)
- Michigan Athletics(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Robotics(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Native American Student Association(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Health(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Rackham Student Government(1)
- Representation Stability Seminar - Department of Mathematics(1)
- Science Learning Center(1)
- Student Commutative Algebra Seminar - Department of Mathematics(1)
- Student Sustainability Coalition(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations (IGR)(1)
- University Housing(1)
- University Musical Society (UMS)(1)
- Wallace House Center for Journalists(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- Youth Policy Lab(1)
- Zell Lurie Institute(1)
- See All Groups (74 total)
- Off Campus Location(17)
- Museum of Art(8)
- East Hall(5)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- Museum of Natural History(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- LSA Building(2)
- Michigan Union(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- Alumni Center(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Burton Memorial Tower(1)
- Crisler Arena(1)
- Duderstadt Center(1)
- Earl V. Moore Building(1)
- Ford Robotics Building(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- Intramural Sports Building(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lurie Ann & Robert H. Tower(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Mosher-Jordan Hall(1)
- North Quad(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- See All Locations (29 total)
New Events Today
Join us on for a live chat with our faculty, staff, and former and current interns. You will learn about our Summer Undergraduate Research...
In Andrea Carlson Future Cache, a 40-foot-tall memorial wall towers over visitors, commemorating the Cheboiganing (Burt Lake) Band of Ottawa...
Hongwan Liu (UChicago/Fermilab)
The production of electromagnetically interacting particles in the early Universe is a generic prediction of many extensions of both the...
Certain classes of groups, such as the special linear groups over integers, satisfy a (co)homological duality property that allows one to...
Organized as a response to the Museum’s recent acquisition of Titus Kaphar’s Flay (James Madison), this upcoming reinstallation of one...
Matthew Truwit, PhD Candidate in Education Studies, University of Michigan
Canceled: The Interplay of Imposterism and Perfectionism – Examining our Identity and Worth Beyond Productivity
The Well-Being & Academic Success series welcomes all Health Sciences Students (undergrad and grad) at the University of Michigan. The...
"Come meet Larry Markle and Carlos Taylor from the Gregory S. Fehribach Center on Wednesday, November 29, at 2pm for a virtual...
Nervous You Might Make The Wrong Decision When Selecting A School?...
Learning Seminar in Algebraic Combinatorics: Canonical form of a convex polytope via its dual volume
The main goal of this talk is to introduce a method to compute the canonical form of a convex polytope by computing the volume of its polar...
Generative AI Tutorial Series
MIDAS and the Michigan AI Laboratory will jointly offer a training series to researchers across research fields as they start incorporating...
(Co)homology groups are important algebraic invariants associated to a group G. In this talk we will look at how to define group...
Reading Partners is a national nonprofit that mobilizes communities to provide students with the proven, individualized reading support they...
Junliang Shen (Yale)
Given a proper algebraic map f : X--> Y, the decomposition theorem of Beilinson, Bernstein, Deligne, and Gabber provides powerful tools...
The University Relations team at TE Connectivity would like toextend an invitation to join us on November 29th from 4:00 – 5:00pm ET for a...
Fengyi Yuan of HK Poly U.
ABSTRACT: We study the mean-field Markov decision process (MDP) with the centralized stopping under the non-exponential discount. The...
IMPORTANT: You must register externally on the yello.co page in order to receive the event joining information. You will not be able to join...
Towards foundational predictive spatiotemporal modeling of single cells
Corina Boar, New York University
Many households hold little wealth. In standard precautionary savings models these households should not only display higher marginal...
In America, the impact of entrepreneurship is powerful. Entrepreneurship drives innovation, economic growth, social mobility and more, but...
IGR Minor Party
Save the date for the IGR Minor Party! We'll be having a paint and pour session at the IGR Office to celebrate students participating...
Join us for a celebration of Respond/Resist/Rethink: An Exhibition of Student Art for Change at Duderstadt Center Gallery, U-M Ann Arbor....
Know someone you'd love to work with? Want to toast the holiday season? Join the KIPP DC recruitment team on November 29th at 5:30 pm...
Dream Town: Shaker Heights and the Quest for Racial Equity
Literati is proud to welcome Laura Meckler to present and discuss her book Dream Town: Shaker Heights and the Quest for Racial Equity. Laura...
Swing Ann Arbor hosts a beginner drop-in lesson and social dance every Wednesday! No partner or experience needed. You do not need to be...
Humanities In Pop Culture Trivia Night
What is the best-selling hip-hop album of all time? Who starred in the 1996 remake of Romeo and Juliet? Test your knowledge at Tacos &...
Multi-Day Trips Part 2: Gear
Have you found yourself wishing to explore Michigan’s beautiful landscapes, but find the idea of “outdoorsiness” to be a little...
Please join us on Wednesday, Nov. 29th at 7:00pm EST for a lively virtual discussion, hosted by a panel of graduate program community...