- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(10)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(10)
- Michigan Medicine(8)
- Gifts of Art(7)
- Department of Economics(4)
- Department of Economics Seminars(4)
- Department of Linguistics(4)
- University Library(4)
- Department of Anthropology(3)
- Department of History(3)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(3)
- Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- University Career Center(3)
- African Studies Center(2)
- Barger Leadership Institute(2)
- Center for Japanese Studies(2)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(2)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(2)
- Center for South Asian Studies(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- Residential College(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(2)
- William L. Clements Library(2)
- Women's Studies Department(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- American Institutions Group (AIG)(1)
- American Society of Civil Engineers(1)
- Armenian Studies Program(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Asian Pacific Islander Desi/American (APID/A) Staff Association(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies(1)
- Center for Academic Innovation(1)
- Center for Entrepreneurship(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Chemical Engineering Graduate Society(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Confucius Institute at the University of Michigan(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Mathematics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Sociology(1)
- Department of Statistics(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Economic Theory(1)
- Economics at Work(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- English Language & Literature - MFA Program in Creative Writing(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- HET Seminars(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- ISR-Zwerdling Seminar in Labor Economics(1)
- Inorganic Chemistry(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Integrative Systems + Design(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- International Center(1)
- Judaic Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Tours(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics High Energy Theory Seminars(1)
- Leinweber Center for Theoretical Physics Seminars(1)
- Lesbian, Gay, Queer Research Initiative (LGQRI)(1)
- Life After Grad School Seminars(1)
- Mark Webster Reading Series(1)
- Materials Science and Engineering(1)
- Materials Science and Engineering Graduate Student Council(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Institute for Computational Discovery and Engineering(1)
- Michigan Lifestage Environmental Exposures and Disease Center(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Planet Blue Ambassadors(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Education(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Student Astronomical Society(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- Tau Beta Pi(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- University of Michigan Gilbert & Sullivan Society(1)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(1)
- Weiser Diplomacy Center(1)
- Zell Visiting Writers Series(1)
- See All Groups (115 total)
- Museum of Art(10)
- Lorch Hall(7)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(5)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- Angell Hall(4)
- Earl V. Moore Building(4)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Weiser Hall(4)
- Cooley Building(3)
- East Quadrangle(3)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(3)
- North Quad(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Walgreen Drama Center(3)
- West Hall(3)
- Dance Building(2)
- East Hall(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Modern Languages Building(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- Ross School of Business(2)
- Tisch Hall(2)
- William Clements Library(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Duderstadt Center(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- International Center(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- See All Locations (42 total)
New Events Today
2019 World History and Literature Initiative: Empire, Decolonization & Independence in Global History & Literature
The World History and Literature Initiative (WHaLI) is a unique collaboration between area studies centers in the International Institute...
Priceless for Those Interested in leading an OLLI Course!
Do you want to brush up on your facilitation skills so that you can feel comfortable leading one of OLLI’s many fine courses? Topics to be...
Applied Microeconomics/IO Seminar: The Equilibrium Effects of Public Provision in Education Markets: Evidence from a Public School Expansion Policy
Michael Dinerstein, University of Chicago
Statistics Department Seminar Series: Yuqi Gu, Ph.D. Candidate, Department of Statistics, University of Michigan
"Uncover Hidden Fine-Grained Scientific Information: Structured Latent Attribute Models"
In modern psychological and biomedical research with diagnostic purposes, scientists often formulate the key task as inferring the...
Erin A. Cech Assistant Professor U-M Department of Sociology "Professional Cultures and Inequality in STEM"
You are invited to attend on Friday, December 6, 10:30 a.m. in 1013 H.H. Dow.
Bank of America is committed to diversity and inclusion – all students are welcome to apply....
Towards microstructure, distortion and residual stress predictions in additive manufacturing (TA6V, AlSi10Mg, M4 materials)
Join us Friday, December 6, 2019 from 11:00am-12:00pm in Chrysler Center, Room 151 (2121 Bonisteel Blvd, Ann Arbor) for our Manufacturing...
Joel Howell, M.D., Ph.D.
In December 1869, the first patients entered the first university-owned hospital in America: A converted professor's house on North...
Please join us for a discussion and presentation centered around peace leadership and peace studies at the University of Michigan. Members...
The Human Performance Seminar Series (836) from the Center for Ergonomics is open to all. U-M Industrial and Operations Engineering graduate...
This event is open to all IOE PhD students, faculty, and staff. Lunch will be provided. In order to get an accurate count for food, please...
Life After Graduate School Seminar | From Natural Laws to Writing Laws: A Physicist Turned Policymaker
Anna Quider (Assistant Vice President for Federal Relations, Northern Illinois University)
The US federal government touches all aspects of our lives through its ~$4.5 trillion annual budget (although less than 4% is for research...
Clayton Howard, Associate Professor of History, Ohio State University
The right to privacy is a pivotal concept in the culture wars that have galvanized American politics for the past several decades. It has...
Presented by Professor Sara Pozzi
Professor Sara Pozzi with the University of Michigan department of Nuclear Engineering and Radiological Sciences invites you to participate...
Silman has grown to a staff of more than 160 among its three offices in New York, Washington DC, and Boston, of whom over 50 have...
KELSEY MORGAN PASQUALICHIO - Co-Founder and Venture Portfolio Manager
The weekly Entrepreneurship Hour speaker series is back every Friday during the academic year, free and open to the public to attend....
Monica L. Dorman, Dorman Law LLC
Economics@Work is intended for any student who is interested in learning about a variety of career opportunities for economics majors. Early...
Reshma Jagsi, U of M Raditation Oncology
Issues of gender equity in the profession of medicine have garnered increased attention in recent years, especially in the wake of the...
That's an Interesting Idea: Data Driven Models, Compressed Sensing, and Other Outré Tools for Nuclear Applications
Ryan McClarren, Associate Professor Department of Aerospace and Mechanical Engineering, University of Notre Dame
Ryan will cover a variety of research topics being investigated in his group at Notre Dame, including using data-driven models to estimate...
“Lessons Learned for Developing an “Exposome” for Children’s Cohort Studies: Challenges and Successes in Applying new Methods for Assessment, Integration, and Analytics”
Dr. Elaine Faustman
Dr. Elaine Faustman is a toxicologist and Professor in the UW Department of Environmental & Occupational Health Sciences. She is also...
Join us for the launch of the latest issue of Absinthe: World Literature in Translation, Issue 26: VIBRATE! Resounding the Frequencies of...
Patricia Deldin, Professor of Psychology and Psychiatry, Clinical Science Chair and Director of Clinical Training and William Gehring, Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of Psychology
Platonist discourses about the soul are incredibly rich and multitiered. That complexity is rooted in Plato's own texts, offering as...
Asian American and Pacific Islander Faculty and the Bamboo Ceiling: Barriers to Leadership and Implications for Leadership Development
Lecture by Fiona Lee, Professor of Psychology and Associate Dean for DEI and Professional Development, LSA
Racial stereotypes of Asian Americans and Pacific Islanders limit their access to leadership positions in higher education. Using a...
MICDE Seminar Series
Abstract:We consider a nonlinear mass-spring chain with first and second-neighbor interactions and show that there is a parameter range...
Department Colloquium: Barbara Natalie Nagel "It's Not All So Bad, But Perhaps It Runs In the Family"
Domestic Violence in Robert Walser
"Swiss modernist writer Robert Walser has come to late fame – not however for the attention he pays to the otherwise notoriously...
Huan-Hang Chi (UM)
Using the general unitarity cuts method and amplitudes approach, we calculate the 4-point all-plus-helicity graviton amplitudes at 2-loop....
The Roy A. Rappaport Lectures: "Patagonian Prehistory: Human Ecology and Cultural Evolution in the Land of Giants"
"Foragers in a World of Farmers" by Professor Raven Garvey
"Patagonia is one of relatively few world regions beyond the Arctic/Subarctic where farming never took root. This is intriguing because...
Learn about Gene Therapy
This course will discuss the development of a gene-therapy strategy that enables the human body to fight malignant brain cancer and,...
Smith Lecture: Origin of the Mesoproterozoic Igneous Rocks in the St. Francois Mountains, Missouri, USA
Warren Day, USGS
The Mesoproterozoic St. Francois Mountains (SFM) terrane of southeast Missouri is part of a large felsic igneous province that developed...
Jiseung Kim & Emily Sabo, University of Michigan
Linguistics graduate students Jiseung Kim and Emily Sabo are the featured speakers for the final departmental colloquium event of the...
A student exhibition brought to you by RCArts
The exhibition includes work created as part of the fall 2019 RCARTS classes including Photography, Sculpture, Ceramics and Drawing as well...
Green Teams Discussion
Join your fellow Planet Blue Ambassadors for snacks and conversation about Green Teams on Friday, December 6th from 4:30 pm - 5:30 pm at the...
Presented by Students in RCHUMS 258: Afro-Cuban Drumming and Styles
This performance will showcase students' understandings of the basics of conga playing, clave and other percussion instruments...