- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(9)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(7)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(6)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(5)
- University Library(5)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(4)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(4)
- Department of Economics(3)
- Department of Economics Seminars(3)
- Residential College(3)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Department of Chemistry(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(2)
- Economic Development Seminar(2)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering(2)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- African Studies Center(1)
- American Society for Engineering Education Student Chapter(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching(1)
- Center for South Asian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Center on Finance Law and Policy(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- DCMB Tools and Technology Seminar(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of Linguistics(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- EEB Defenses(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)(1)
- Gender and Feminist Psychology(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Greek and Roman History(1)
- Interfaith Council for Peace and Justice(1)
- International Economics(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- LSA Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- Language Resource Center(1)
- Lesbian, Gay, Queer Research Initiative (LGQRI)(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan University-wide Sustainability and Environment Initiative (MUSE)(1)
- Modern Greek Program(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(1)
- Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(1)
- Personality and Social Contexts(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- Rubin Speaker Series(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- School of Social Work, Community Action Social Change Undergraduate Minor(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- Services for Students with Disabilities(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Spectrum Center(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- Tau Beta Pi(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Women's Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (94 total)
- Off Campus Location(16)
- Museum of Art(7)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(6)
- University Hospitals(5)
- Modern Languages Building(4)
- Angell Hall(3)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- Michigan League(3)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(3)
- Dana Building(2)
- East Hall(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- GG Brown Laboratory(2)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Lane Hall(2)
- Lorch Hall(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Palmer Commons(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- Weiser Hall(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- Frankel Cardiovascular Center(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Space Research Building(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (39 total)
New Events Today
Final Oral Examination - Jonathan Macoskey
Histotripsy is a therapeutic ultrasound modality that employs clouds of inertial cavitation to noninvasively destroy unwanted tissue....
Carmela Romano Gillette, PhD, UM English Language Institute & Deric McNish, PhD, MSU Department of Theatre
Are you a language instructor at UM? Would you like to see your students engaging in more spontaneous speech in the language classroom?...
Capital One is on a mission to disrupt, dream, and deliver a new way of banking – an impactful movement that you can join! Our Tech and...
NATIONAL COLLEGIATE VIRTUAL CAREER FAIR March 21, 2019 | 10:00AM - 7:00PM ESTJoin this Live Online Event!REGISTER NOW * LEARN MORE * All...
Mr. Goldstein, through his business Highline Investments, LLC, owns and operates 15 movie theater properties consisting of 200 screens...
Between 1850 and 1900 panoramic depictions of towns and cities were very popular in America. Director of the Clements Library Kevin...
Thinking about attending graduate school, but not sure what that means? Come chat with current graduate students who can give you the inside...
DCMB Tools & Technology Seminar Series - “Database Integration and Digital Phenotyping to Improve Perioperative Care: Tools Used by the Multicenter Perioperative Outcomes Group”
Michael R. Mathis, M.D. (Assistant Professor, Department of Anesthesiology; Director, Cardiac Anesthesia Research)
Abstract: Modern challenges of an increasingly digital healthcare system include (1) data quality is not a priority for busy clinicians,...
PSC & GFP Brown Bags: Being the Blue Butterfly: How to forge a non-traditional path through research and practice
Prof. Quyen Ngo, UM Medical School, Department of Emergency Medicine
Dr. Ngo is fully licensed clinical psychologist and Assistant Research Professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine’s Injury...
Seattle-based creative/artist, community organizer, educator, and attorney
Join the Nikkita Oliver guest lecture on community participation, and grassroots organizing in policy and politics....
CEW+Inspire Workshop Series – “You Can Shake the World”: My Ongoing Journey as a Development Economist
This workshop focuses on the work and research of development economist Dr. Achyuta Adhvaryu. While exploring what forces trap people in...
CEW+Inspire Workshop Series
Presenter: Achyuta Adhvaryu, Arnold M and Linda T Jacob Faculty Fellow, Assistant Professor of Business Economics, Stephen M Ross School of...
Shinobu Kitayama, Robert B. Zajonc Collegiate Professor of Psychology; Director of the Culture & Cognition Program, University of Michigan
Pricing Analytics for Reusable Resources
The IOE 899 Seminar Series is open to all. U-M Industrial and Operations Engineering graduate students and faculty are especially encouraged...
Chair's Distinguished Lecture: “Tiny-but-tough” Gallium Nitride Nanoelectronics for Extreme Harsh Environments
Prof. Debbie G. Senesky, Assistant Professor, Stanford University
Prof. Debbie G. Senesky, Assistant Professor, Stanford University...
Elisa M. Maffioli, University of Michigan School of Public Health
The Political Economy of Health Epidemics: Evidence from the Ebola...
John Thompson, Jean H Langenheim Endowed Chair in Plant Ecology and Evolution, University of California, Santa Cruz
Coevolution is one of the major processes shaping the web of life. In this talk I will begin with results from recent empirical studies...
Greek migration to the United States maintained two separate domestic environments, the Greek towns in urban America and the remittance...
William Medwedeff and Logan Knoper
This seminar will include two shorter presentations; Mr. William Medwedeff will talk on “Geophysical imaging of bedrock weathering...
Trevor Hoppe, Assistant Professor of Sociology, University of North Carolina at Greensboro
From the very beginning of the epidemic, AIDS was linked to punishment. Calls to punish people living with HIV—mostly stigmatized...
Jeremy Weinstein (Stanford); "Piercing the Veil of Sovereignty in Africa"
Jeremy M. Weinstein is a Professor of Political Science and Senior Fellow at the Freeman Spogli Institute for International Studies. He is...
Third Thursday in the Clark Library
A poet has the awe-inspiring power to immortalize a place within his audience’s mind with only their words. Join us as we explore the real...
2019 ESDRI Career and Internship & Vendor Exhibit Fair - ESDRI Symposium Internship and Career Fair & Vendor Exhibits
2019 ESDRI Career and Internship & Vendor Exhibit FairTo attend the full Symposium - register here To submit a poster session - registerhere...
Nils Walter and Mats Ljungman
Sequencing of the human genome has led to the discovery that while less than two percent of the genome codes for proteins, most of it —...
“Dynamic Multimodality in Extreme Metal Performance Video: Dark Tranquillity’s ‘Uniformity’, Directed by Patric Ullaeus”
This paper examines the dynamic integration of words, music, and images in the extreme metal performance video of Dark Tranquillity’s...
Sarah Mills (Public Policy)
The MUSE workshop is a Rackham Interdisciplinary Workshop that brings together sustainability researchers from across the university to...
MacArthur Genius Fellow Peter Sellars is an American theater director, noted for his unique contemporary stagings of classical and...
Hosted by the Helen Zell Writers Program
Anthony Marra is the author of The Tsar of Love and Techno and New York Times-bestseller A Constellation of Vital Phenomena, longlisted for...
Anthony Marra is the author of The Tsar of Love and Techno and New York Times bestseller A Constellation of Vital Phenomena, longlisted for...
Moderator: Steve Busch
What do Coca-Cola, Walt Disney and Eminem have in common? Branding. These names are recognized instantly by their image and reputation. You...
Workshop 3: The Next Frontier
Take a journey to some of the most extreme places on the planet. Discover what it takes to live in exotic locations and learn how important...
Irfan Omar, Juan Cole, Valerie Hoffman, Alexander Knysh, Jennifer Nourse
This conference explores the spiritual dimension of peace in Islam. Negative peace has been defined as the absence of violent conflict and...
This is an opportunity for Sophomores to learn more about the Investment Banking industry, Lazard's Financial Advisory business, and the...
McKinsey & Company Information Session for Advanced Professional Degree Students (PhDs, postdoc, MDs, JDs and Masters)
Consider McKinsey as the next step in your journey....
Containment & Surveillance: Shifting Borders & Boundaries
Join us for our Winter 2019 Detroiters Speak series: Whose Safety? Policing Minds, Bodies, and Borders in Detroit....
MAS Lecture | Regional Archaeology in the Peja and Istog Districts of Kosova (RAPID-Kosova): Results of the 2018 Field Season
Michael Galaty, University of Michigan Professor of Anthropology; Director and Curator of the Museum of Anthropological Archaeology
This lecture reports the results of an initial season of regional archaeological survey in the districts of Peja and Istog in western...