- Careers / Jobs(14)
- Lecture / Discussion(12)
- Workshop / Seminar(9)
- Class / Instruction(4)
- Rally / Mass Meeting(3)
- Community Service(2)
- Social / Informal Gathering(2)
- Exercise / Fitness(1)
- Fair / Festival(1)
- Film Screening(1)
- University Career Center(12)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(11)
- Gifts of Art(7)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(6)
- Arts At Michigan(4)
- University Library(4)
- Bicentennial Office(3)
- International Institute(3)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(3)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(2)
- Department of Economics(2)
- Department of Economics Seminars(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(2)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(2)
- Spectrum Center(2)
- American Society for Engineering Education Student Chapter(1)
- Armenian Studies Program(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Community-Engaged Academic Learning (CEAL)(1)
- Comparative Literature(1)
- Computer Science and Engineering Division(1)
- Confucius Institute at the University of Michigan(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department Colloquia(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Affairs(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- HET Brown Bag Series(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering(1)
- Interdisciplinary Seminar in Quantitative Methods (ISQM)(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Bicentennial Theme Semester(1)
- LSA Web Services(1)
- Michael Beauregard Seminar in Macroeconomics(1)
- Michigan Institute for Plasma Science and Engineering (MIPSE)(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(1)
- Office of Academic Innovation(1)
- Office of National Scholarships & Fellowships (ONSF)(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- School of Nursing(1)
- School of Social Work, Community Action Social Change Undergraduate Minor(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- U-M College of Pharmacy(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (61 total)
- Off Campus Location(14)
- University Hospitals(7)
- Museum of Art(6)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(5)
- Haven Hall(3)
- Michigan Union(3)
- Weiser Hall(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(2)
- Mason Hall(2)
- Michigan League(2)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Administrative Services Building(1)
- Art and Architecture Building(1)
- Central Campus Recreation Building (Bell Pool)(1)
- Diag - Central Campus(1)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(1)
- East Hall(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lorch Hall(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Oxford Housing(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Pierpont Commons(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- School of Nursing(1)
- Student Activities Building(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (36 total)
New Events Today
Using dumbbells is a great way to mix up your mode when selecting your exercise, but knowing what to do can sometimes be overwhelming....
Spirituality is the path of knowing ourselves and finding our place in the world. Stories are a window for insight and revelation!...
CREES Noon Lecture. Problematizing Populism: The Polish Radical Right and the Return of National Communism
Brian Porter-Szűcs, Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of History, U-M
It’s easy to be confused by the rhetoric of the current political struggle in Poland. On the one hand, the ruling party presents itself as...
This workshop will focus on helping graduate students to examine the holistic dimensions of well-being, and identify specific tools to...
Stefano Massai (Univ. of Chicago)
In string theory, black hole microstates at finite coupling give rise to horizon-scale structures that might solve the information paradox....
Presenters: Jalyn Kelley, IEEE Client Services Manager EECS Professor; Amir Mortazawi, former Editor-in-Chief of IEEE Transactions on Microwave Theory and Techniques
Learn how to:...
Current Soros Fellow Akash Patel (U-M Law) and Henry Dyson
What? The Paul and Daisy Soros Fellowship for New Americans provides up to two years of graduate study in any field and in any graduate...
A Tool for Change?
What is the role of civil disobedience in a democracy? Can non-cooperation be a powerful means of social change? Under what conditions is it...
Could anyone have foreseen the technical, social, and conceptual issues that have confronted the University of Michigan since its founding...
This presentation is for the College of Pharmacy Program...
If you are in Handshake, Click "Join event" to RSVP* Not in Handshake? Click here: https://umich.joinhandshake.com/events/87398...
MIPSE Seminar: Nanosecond Pulsed Power-Generated Transient Plasma for Energy and Environmental Applications
Prof. Martin Gundersen, University of Southern California
The use of short (5-50 ns), high voltage unipolar pulses for plasma initiation in atmospheric and higher pressure environments will be...
During the Depression, the Federal Writers' Project (FWP) dispatched writers to sample the fare at group eating events like church dinners,...
Michael Pifer, Lecturer, Department of Near Eastern Studies
The 12th century catholicos Nerses Shnorhali faced a crisis: how would he address his flock, seemingly scattered to the ends of the earth,...
Emanuel Gull (U-M Physics)
Quantum systems with many strongly correlated degrees of freedom are fundamentally different from systems with only a few particles. This is...
Join EXCEL for a discussion on independent film production with Christian Doyle & Maggie Ferguson-Wagstaffe.
Christian B. Hansen, Booth School of Business, The University of Chicago
ABSTRACT: This paper proposes a post-model selection inference procedure, called targeted undersmoothing, designed to construct uniformly...
March, a civil rights graphic novel by Congressman John Lewis, Andrew Aydin, and Nate Powell
Our group will be reading and discussing a selection of short works related to civil rights in the United States. Specifically, we will be...
Please join us as UMSN Professor Christopher Friese is installed as the inaugural Elizabeth Tone Hosmer Professor of Nursing. Reception to...
Rob Rutenbar, Senior Vice Chancellor for Research University of Pittsburgh
Computer Science has become the most popular major and largest teaching unit on many campuses. This is focusing welcome attention on CS...
Brought to you by American Pharmacist Association-Academy of Student Pharmacist APhA-ASP....
Capital One Demos- Innovation, Technology and Future of Banking Presented by Product Management & Analytics
Capital One Demos- Innovation, Technology and Future of Banking...
SMTD Professors Gascho and Berofsky perform alongside the ensemble Harmonious Blacksmith, featuring Kathie Stewart, traverso and Jaap ter...
UMMA will once again illuminate its facade with eight days of artwork, performances, and video during Nights At the Museum this September....