Today, November 29th, 2020
- Institute for the Humanities(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(2)
- Center for Armenian Studies(1)
- Center for Campus Involvement(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- See All Groups (10 total)
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
By Sydney G. James
In Watch Me Work — Portraits of Self, Detroit artist Sydney G. James brings to the forefront and celebrates the work of Black...
Directed by Tamara Stepanyan; 2019
Please register in advance to receive the streaming link and to attend the Q/A session with the film director: http://myumi.ch/0W1oY...
Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra Septet with Wynton Marsalis: The Democracy! Suite (UMS Digital Presentation)
The Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra Septet’s performance of The Democracy! Suite aims to entertain, inspire, and uplift audiences with...
The Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program (DCERP) is a UROP summer U-M undergraduate research fellowship....
Current UROP students if you would like to nominate your UROP mentor to receive an Outstanding Research Mentor Award during the 2021 Spring...
In Pan-African Pulp, Botswana-born artist Meleko Mokgosi explores the history of Pan-Africanism, the global movement to unite ethnic groups...