Archive for October 3rd, 2020
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- International Institute(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Astronomy Colloquia(1)
- Center for Armenian Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Genes in Diseases and Symptoms(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Saturday Morning Physics(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- See All Groups (16 total)
Ann Parsons – Astrophysicist (NASA Goddard Space Flight Center)
Youtube Event Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y4dh-dv4AxQ...
Panelists: Laurence Broers, Associate Fellow at Chatham House and Program Director of Conciliation Resources; Professor Gerard Libaridian...
Professor Michael Boehnke
Genes in Diseases and Symptoms is hosting guest speakers over Zoom! You'll learn about different pathways in healthcare, especially...
Presented by Dream Corps. International at U-M
Join Dream Corps at UM in celebration at our virtual Mid-Autumn Festival Charity Gala at 8pm (EST) on Saturday Oct.3rd! Donations will be...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
New films on Fridays -- September 25 - November 20
During the Fall Term, CSAS will make the documentaries from the 2020 Film South Asia film festival available to our community....
In this 3-part installation, Ghanaian artist Ibrahim Mahama explores global exchange, commerce and the troubling histories of colonialism...
Directed by Ramona S. Diaz; 110 minutes. Documentary. English. NR.
For a limited time, we are sponsoring free access to this film's virtual viewing. For instructions, please email email@example.com with...
The Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program (DCERP) is a UROP summer U-M undergraduate research fellowship....
The notion that abstraction was a purely formal and American art form, concerned only with timeless themes disconnected from the present,...
In Pan-African Pulp, Botswana-born artist Meleko Mokgosi explores the history of Pan-Africanism, the global movement to unite ethnic groups...
The downtown Ann Arbor area is full of vibrant arts organizations, businesses, and public art. This self-guided art tour will welcome you to...