Archive for October 4th, 2020
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- International Institute(2)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- See All Groups (11 total)
Sheryl Oring returns to University of Michigan for virtual performances of “I Wish to Say” from September 29-November 1, 2020 as part of...
We will be LIVE on Facebook with Chef Ji Hye Kim of Miss Kim Korean Restaurant in Kerrytown, Ann Arbor. She will be walking us through the...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
In this 3-part installation, Ghanaian artist Ibrahim Mahama explores global exchange, commerce and the troubling histories of colonialism...
Directed by Ramona S. Diaz; 110 minutes. Documentary. English. NR.
For a limited time, we are sponsoring free access to this film's virtual viewing. For instructions, please email email@example.com with...
The Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program (DCERP) is a UROP summer U-M undergraduate research fellowship....
The notion that abstraction was a purely formal and American art form, concerned only with timeless themes disconnected from the present,...
The downtown Ann Arbor area is full of vibrant arts organizations, businesses, and public art. This self-guided art tour will welcome you to...
In Pan-African Pulp, Botswana-born artist Meleko Mokgosi explores the history of Pan-Africanism, the global movement to unite ethnic groups...