- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- African Studies Center(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(2)
- Center for South Asian Studies(2)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(2)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(2)
- International Institute(2)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- University Library(2)
- University of Michigan School of Nursing (UMSN) - Global Outreach(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Connected and Automated Transportation(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Positive Business Conference(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School for Environment and Sustainability(1)
- School of Public Health(1)
- School of Social Work(1)
- UM Sustainable Food Systems Initiative(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- University of Michigan Retirees Association (UMRA)(1)
- See All Groups (32 total)
New Events Today
A Virtual Conference
How has this unprecedented time of disruption affected leaders and employees? How are they engaging in their work, and with each other?...
Panel: Deena Costa, Sue Anne Bell, Sheria Robinson-Lane and Megan Eagle
Live Spanish interpretation available...
Jonathan B. Singer, Jennifer Greenfield and Justin Harty with Shawna Lee moderating
Developing an online presence is an increasingly important task of social work scholars. Join three social work scholars, Jonathan B....
Shirley Sherrod and Samina Raja
Please join us for a virtual Food Literacy for All series with returning speakers! Themed around the Politics on our Plate, speakers will...
Japanese Studies and Antiracist Pedagogy | Contrapuntal Imaginations: Reading Empires in an Undergraduate Japanese Studies Class
Leo Ching, Professor of Asian and Middle Eastern Studies, Duke University
Advance registration for this Zoom webinar is required:...
Michael Gordon, Arthur F. Thurnau Professor of Entrepreneurship and Business Administration
Most of us spend more time thinking about making money than how to do good with it. But after you make money you have choices about where...
Professor Alexandre Bayen
The CCAT Distinguished Lecture Series returns this May with Professor Alexandre Bayen, the Liao-Cho Professor of Engineering at UC Berkeley!...
Jessica Garcia, LSA DEI Manager
In order to have meaningful, productive conversations about diversity, equity, and inclusion, we must start with a common language. This...