University Career Center pres.
Community organizing careers: an info session for U-M students andalumni
RSVP at www.thedartcenter.org/umich
DART hires and trains organizers to build organizations that have successfully addressed issues including:
* Plugging the school-to-prison pipeline
* Reining in predatory lending practices
* Expanding access to primary health and dentalcare
* Prioritizing funding for affordable housing and job training
* Improving low-performing public schools
* Fighting for immigrants' rights
Positions start January 14, 2019 in Columbus, OH, Charlottesville, VA, St. Petersburg, and Jacksonville, FL.
Positions start August 12, 2019 in Lexington, KY, Louisville, KY, Richmond, VA, Charlottesville, VA, Columbia, SC, St. Petersburg, Tampa, West Palm Beach, Jacksonville, Sarasota and Fort Myers, FL.
Starting salary $38,000/year+ benefits.
Although it may be helpful, no prior organizing experience is necessary. Fluent Spanish speakers are encouraged to apply.
To find out more about DART or to apply, we encourage you to visit www.thedartcenter.org. Still have questions? Contact Hannah Wittmer at email@example.com or (202) 841-0353.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...