University Career Center pres.
Ally Financial Employer Challenge -- application now closed
ALLY FINANCIAL WANTS YOU TO TAKE ON THEIR PRICING ANALYST CHALLENGE!
This is for you if:
You want to learn more about whatit's like to work in the financial services industry
You want to spend'a week in the life' as a Pricing Analyst at Ally
You have knowledge of general financial concepts or have an interest in learning them (such asP-L calculations, amortization schedules, basic understanding of interest rates, pro-forma models, etc.)
You want to practice your team-building and presentation skills
You're interested in receiving honest feedback from an employer
Here's how Employer Challenges work:
FRIDAY, JANUARY 18TH 12:00pm-2:00pm
- Reps from Ally Financial will be sharing information on their organization and provide an overview on the Employer Challenge (need to have at least one team member present at this session!)
SATURDAY, JANUARY 19TH-THURSDAY, JANUARY 24TH (during the week on your own time)
- Students teams will develop a 5 minute pitch that addresses Ally's challenge (scheduling times that works best for your group!)
- Mid-week, teams will have the opportunity to ask questions to Ally employees and get feedback on their presentation
FRIDAY, JANUARY 25TH (presentation time slots will be scheduled for each team to present between 9:00am-2:00pm)
- Student teams will give their 5 minute pitch to the Ally Financial reps at the University Career Center!
- Teams will receive feedback on the content of the presentation, ability to analyze the information, and overall presentation skills
- Resumes of participating studentswill be forwarded to the Ally Financial team
Students will be able to apply as a team of 2-4 people; or individuals can apply and be placed on a team by the University Career Center. Students must apply and be accepted for this opportunity in order to participate. This application is now live and will close by Tuesday, January 15th. Please apply early as we willbe reviewing applications on a rolling basis. If we receive a large number of applications, we may need to close the application early.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...