University Career Center pres.
McKinsey's Freshman Diversity Leadership Academy
The McKinsey Freshman Diversity Leadership Academy aims to support talented Black, African American, Hispanic, Latino, and/or Native American college freshmen in their professional growth. Through a 1.5-day program, students will be able to build their leadership, team problem-solving, and case preparation skills. In addition, they will learn more about the management consulting industry, careers at McKinsey, and our application process. Students will benefit from activities including (but not limited to):
• TED-style talks about leadership and communication skills
• Team problem-solving activities with top students from across the U.S.
• Networking with McKinsey consultants
• Early preparation for the McKinsey case interview process
The event will take placeon April 5th – 6th , 2019, in Norwalk, CT. Travel expenses will be covered. Please submit your resume and short essay by February 28, 2019. Selected applicants will be notified by March 9, 2019.
APPLY HERE: www.mckinsey.com/fdla2019
McKinsey is a management consulting firm helping companies in the public, private, and social sectors with their most critical problems. We work on teams and collaborate with senior management within organizations, bringing our skills and expertise to develop innovative and distinctive solutions. As a consultant, you can have tremendous impact, working on projects like:
• Developing an app for new parents to track development for premature babies, saving millions of lives each year
• Helping a renewable energy client develop a China market expansion strategy
• Creating the digital marketing plan fora major electronics company, leading to more than $300MM growth for the company
Learn more at www.mckinsey.com/careers and www.facebook.com/reallifeatmckinsey
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...