Spectrum Center pres.
Trans Day of Visibility Clothing Swap
If you are planning on bringing items, please fill out this Google Form: https://goo.gl/forms/1GKmUsFJnTmGOSGt1
1. If you are bringing clothes, they must be clean and in good quality: no tears, rips, or stains please!
2. Please do not bring any underwear or used swimsuits.
3. Binders and bras are okay to bring, as long as they have been gently used or are new items.
4. For the first 15 minutes of the event, students will be able to browse and “window shop” but not take any clothes. We want everyone to have time to lay out their clothes before people begin choosing items!
5. There will be two dressing rooms available to try on clothing.
6. If there are leftover items available at the end of the event, we will have a donation bag/box for anything you would like to donate. Spectrum will donate these items for you to a local center!
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...