LSA Honors Program pres.
Pre-med Information Session
Stephanie Chervin, Academic Advisor and Pre-health Advisor
Are you considering a career in medicine or in another health care profession and wondering where to get started? If so, then we invite you to participate in an information session to learn about:
• Pre-health resources.
• Medical school course requirements.
• Timing and strategies for the long and short term.
• Choosing a major. Does it have to be in science?
• Explorations in patient and clinical exposure.
• Research opportunities.
The same session will be repeated on the following dates in 2019:
• Thursday, Sept. 26 (4-5:30 pm)
• Monday, Oct. 7 (4-5:30 pm)
Sessions held in the Honors Lounge, 1306 Mason Hall and are led by Stephanie Chervin, Academic Advisor and Pre-Health Advisor.
For LSA Honors Program students only.
Questions? Contact Stephanie at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...