Precision Health pres.
Precision Health Analytics Platform Roadshow
Part of the Michigan Institute for Data Science (MIDAS) Seminar Series
Precision Health’s new Analytics Platform is a suite of tools, services, and datasets available to researchers across campus--resources previously available only to Michigan Medicine faculty and other level-two password holders. The platform provides campus-wide access to research tools such as DataDirect and services such as consultation with scientific facilitators.
Attend a roadshow to learn how to access the platform and what you can do with it:
• Perform cohort discovery on a database of 4M+ patients
• Query a de-identified, structured dataset of ~60K patients
• Submit queries through the self-serve tool DataDirect
• Access output via a secure, HIPAA-compliant environment
• Request access to linked genetic data (with IRB approval)
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...