University Career Center pres.
Discover Lord Abbett (Early January 2020)
WHAT TO EXPECT?
• Learn about our passion for delivering an exceptional client experience and why ourprinciples-led culture makes us an employer of choice
• Hear first-hand from our Investments team about our products, the markets and the economy
• Find out what skills and responsibilities make our Client Servicessales and marketing teams successful
• Experience our commitment to clients, employees, corporate social responsibility — and how we’re innovating to meet the needs for each
• Hone expertise you need to succeed: presenting, interviewing and more
• Network and gain valuable career development advice from senior executives
When: Early January 2020
Requirements: To qualify, you must be in the class of 2020
Application Deadline: December 27, 2019
Where: Lord Abbett Corporate Headquarters
ARE YOU THE RIGHT FIT?
"Discover Lord Abbett" is open to undergraduate seniors who plan to complete their Bachelor’s degree in 2020 and are interested in pursuing full-time opportunities with Lord Abbett. We want participants who are curious, collaborative and have the drive to make things possible for our clients and communities.
Characteristics of a "Discover Lord Abbett" Candidate
• Energized by solving tough problems and driving real impact
• Strong leadership and team skills
• High energy and a committment to excellence
If this sounds like you, apply!
As one of the fastest-growing asset managerswith approximately $200 billion in assets under management, we’re cultivating an environment rich in ideas, skills and diversity to drive better outcomes for our clients, make an impact on the community and transformfuture generations of talent into global leaders.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...