LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
CANCELED - Hub MasterClass: Cracking the consulting case interview
RSVP to the event to receive a handout and mini-video. Please contact Megan Downey, <email@example.com> if you have any related questions.
Unlike other interview types, case interviews require additional prep and practice because of their problem-solving nature. Consulting firms like McKinsey, BCG and Bain are known to use case interviews as a means of recruiting candidates. Attend this workshop to get the inside scoop on the different types of case interviews you could encounter and how to tackle them.
You should attend this workshop if you are:
- A liberal arts or sciences student
- Majoring in Economics, Statistics, or related studies or exploring Consulting as a potential major/minor
- Pursuing a career in Consulting or related fields after graduation
- Interested in developing professional skills that will make you career-ready
What you’ll gain by attending:
- Learn different types of case interviews and adopt a strategy to approaching them
- Practice case interviews in small group and panel settings and get real-time feedback
- Determine if this is a potential career pathway for you
RSVP now to save your spot
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...