International Institute pres.
II Event. Fulbright 2021-2022 Kick Off: Brown Bag Info Session
Heather Johnson, International Institute Fulbright Program Advisor
Heather Johnson, U-M Fulbright Program Adviser, will introduce you to the 2021-2022 Fulbright U.S. Student Program competition. Heather has worked with Fulbright for over ten years and will give an overview of the U-M Fulbright campus process, which has made U-M a leading public university in Fulbright awardees. We have worked to make our application process accessible for every U-M student, and Heather's presentation will get you started!
Faculty and staff are also invited to this event. Our ability to support students in their applications to Fulbright hinges on the wisdom and experience of U-M's professors, advisers, and U-M Fulbright Alumni.
If you would like more information on how to support our Fulbright Applicants for the 2021-2022 cycle, be sure to join us! We hope to see you there!
- Center for Japanese Studies
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies
- Center for European Studies
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies
- Nam Center for Korean Studies
- Weiser Center for Emerging Democracies
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia
- Armenian Studies Program
- Global Islamic Studies Center
- Program in International and Comparative Studies
- Center for South Asian Studies
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies
- Donia Human Rights Center
- African American Studies
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...