LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
CANCELLED - Hub Workshop: Funding and Budgeting
RSVP to the event to receive materials. Please contact Keiran Miller, <email@example.com>, if you have any related questions.
Found a dream internship and wondering how to manage the costs and find funding support? There is money to be earned, and Hub coaches want to support you as you learn how to make a budget that fits your needs. Our workshop will help you learn skills, strategies, and resources to confidently commit to an internship without worrying about how to afford it.
You should attend this workshop if you are:
- A liberal arts and/or sciences student
- Concerned about pursuing an internship because of its cost
- Looking to identify funding resources
- Interested in learning more about how to plan for other expenses like the cost of living in another city
What you’ll gain by attending:
- Budgeting strategies to track and manage your expenses and income for a summer internship and beyond
- A realistic estimate of expenses you will have over the course of your internship
- Greater awareness of funding resources for internship opportunities
RSVP now to save your spot!
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...