LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
CANCELED - Hub Workshop: Negotiations
RSVP to the event to receive materials. Please contact Mary Renda,<email@example.com > if you have any related questions.
According to a study from NerdWallet, up to 75% of employers say they have room to increase the salary they initially offer, but unfortunately, only 38% of recent graduates attempt to negotiate. Join Hub coaches during this workshop to learn how to prepare for negotiations by identifying what you can negotiate (hint: it’s often more than just salary), determine the monetary worth of your work, and practice how to make a strong counter offer. Build up your ability to approach negotiations with confidence!
You should attend this workshop if you are:
- A liberal arts and/or sciences student
- Actively evaluating job or internship offers
- Unfamiliar with negotiation strategies and looking to learn more
- Preparing for a future job or internship searches
What you’ll gain by attending:
- Learn what to consider when preparing for negotiations
- Identify the items beyond salary that you can negotiate
- Understand the key components of a strong counteroffer
- Identify resources to aid you in determining the monetary worth of your experience
RSVP now to save your spot!
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...