University Career Center pres.
Virtual Panel: What is Global Internal Audit and is it Right for me?
These are questions you may have asked yourselves as a student or recent graduate with an interest in finance, analytics, or IT-adjacent career path. Please join us virtually for a live, 60-minute virtual panel where we'll explore the following topics:
- What is Global Internal Audit (GIA)?
- How would my skills lend themselves to a career or internship in GIA?
- What is it like to work in the insurance industry?
- What is it like to work at Liberty Mutual?
- Hear from a panel of GIA employees (recent college hires and tenured professionals) about their various career paths and current work. Ask them anything!
- Hear from a GIA recruiter about how to make yourself a competitive candidate. Ask her anything!
When you become part of our Global Internal Audit department, you’re signing on to a team responsible for managing existingand emerging risks at Liberty Mutual.
You’ll be part of a team environment that performs testing, analyzes data, and communicates audit issues to internal clients across the entire company. You’ll also provide feedback to operating managers and supplement the work of our external auditors.
Internships available in Boston, MA (JobID 109080), Seattle, WA (Job ID 109081) and Fairfield, OH (Job ID 109082). Please apply online at lmi.co/undergraduate
When you become part of our IT Audit department, you’re signing on to a team that’s responsible for auditing all of Liberty Mutual’s internal control systems.
Your key responsibilities will include the auditing of new and existing information system applications and operating environments, as well as using company and audit software to analyze data, set audit scopes, and complete testwork. You’ll also participate in audit project teams to complete risk assessments and control evaluations forIT areas under review.
Internships available in Seattle, WA (Job ID 108194) and Portsmouth, NH (Job ID 108193). Please apply online at lmi.co/undergraduate
Full-Time roles available in Seattle, WA (Job ID 108187) and Portsmouth, NH (Job ID 108186). Please apply online atlmi.co/undergraduate
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...