LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
CANCELED - Hub MasterClass: Crafting a Compelling Journalism Pitch
Interested in a career in journalism or curious about contributing as a freelance journalist as a student? Join an industry expert as they lead you through best practices for crafting a journalism pitch. Students will gain insights into journalism as a field, develop tangible skills through the creation of a pitch, and receive expert and peer feedback over the course of the workshop.
- You should attend this workshop if you are:
- A liberal arts and/or sciences student
- Exploring careers in the field of journalism
What you’ll gain by attending:
- Be able to identify outlets that publish student journalism and/or articles related to areas of expertise/interest
- Learn how to craft a journalism pitch
- Receive feedback and guidance from an expert in the field
- Leave with a draft journalism pitch that could be submitted to a publication of your choice.
RSVP now to save your spot.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...