LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
Alumni Connections: Brian Laliberte
Friday, April 3, 2020: 12:30-1:30 PM EST | VIRTUAL
Engage in a virtual conversation with LSA alum, Brian Laliberte, about his journey from LSA student to lawyer and now, venture capitalist.
After two decades as a trial lawyer and litigator, Brian founded Oak Moon Consulting, a firm that works to solve problems for companies in volatile, uncertain, complex, and ambiguous economic circumstances. He works with clients to develop strategies that improve the livelihood and economic security of employees most impacted. In addition to Oak Moon Consulting, he is the Founder and Managing Partner of Oak Moon Ventures, which provides seed capital to early-stage technology firms.
This Alumni Connection session will be very informal and conversational so please come with your questions.
You should attend this workshop if you are:
- A liberal arts and/or sciences student
- Interested in venture capital and learning about private equity funding
- Looking to explore the possibility of practicing law as a career
What you’ll gain by attending:
- Take advantage of an opportunity to form connections with an LSA graduate who majored in Political Science and Communications and Media
- Gain insights on how to leverage your liberal arts degree after U-M
- Get advice on pivoting into different roles across your career
Please RSVP now to save your spot and to receive an email with the BlueJeans video meeting details.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...