LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
Employer Connections: Explore careers in Government & Public Services Consulting with Deloitte
You should attend this Employer Connection if you are:
- An LSA student with a career interest in consulting AND/OR government and public service
- Eager to learn more about Deloitte and how Michigan alums serve government, education, and not-for-profit organizations
- Looking for a full-time gig, actively pursuing an internship, or simply interested in exploring public service consulting as a career option!
What you’ll gain by attending:
- Gain a better sense of Deloitte’s work in public service consulting and assess if this aligns with your interests
- Increase social capital by meeting emerging young professionals and established leaders
-Make inroads into a leading consulting firm interested in recruiting talented LSA students and emerging young professionals like yourself
How to prepare:
Watch this short video clip (linked below) that provides a brief overview of what it means to work for the Government and Public Services practice
Establish your purpose for attending: Are you exploring a new field and are just looking for information or are you ready to actively pursue this profession?
RSVP now to reserve your spot; capacity is limited. The zoom link to join the session will be emailed to you after RSVPing.
The LSA Opportunity Hub aims to deliver inclusive and accessible experiences and welcomes all LSA students to participate. If you require accommodations to participate in this event please contact Carla Huhn at Carlavoy@umich.edu or 734.763.4674. so we can make arrangements.
Please be advised that this virtual event will be recorded and may be published later at future date through LSA Opportunity Hub’s media channels. If you’d prefer not to be recorded, please make sure to mute your video at the start of the event. If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...