LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
Employer Connections: Exploring careers in Healthcare Administration with R1
Join the LSA Opportunity Hub and R1 to explore and learn from a leading provider of technology-enabled revenue cycle management services that help transform and solve challenges across health systems, hospitals and physician practices.
During this panel session, learn about R1’s approach to revenue cycle management (RCM) and get a look into R1’s digital self-service platform that enables patients to manage their data in a single easy-to-use environment. Capitalize on this unique opportunity to hear from Michigan Alums on their experience working with a leading provider of technology-enabled RCM services like R1.
You should attend this Employer Connection if you are:
- An LSA senior or junior who is exploring options after undergrad
- Interested in working in healthcare administration
Considering alternative pathways to working in healthcare
What you’ll gain by attending:
- Gain a perspective on the business back-end of healthcare and determine if it’s a potential career area you’d like to explore
- Learn how revenue cycle management complements a healthcare organization’s infrastructure
- Get knowledge and insight on the operations of a revenue cycle management company
- Gain an understanding of how an LSA degree prepared R1 Michigan Alums for a career in healthcare administration
RSVP now to reserve your spot; capacity is limited. The BlueJeans link to join the session will be emailed to you after RSVPing.
The LSA Opportunity Hub aims to deliver inclusive and accessible experiences and welcomes all LSA students to participate. If you require accommodations to participate in this event please contact Ashley Parker at email@example.com so we can make arrangements.
Please be advised that this virtual event will be recorded and may be published later at future date through LSA Opportunity Hub’s media channels. If you’d prefer not to be recorded, please make sure to mute your video at the start of the event. If you have any concerns or questions, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...