LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
Hub Workshop: Application & Interview Prep
This workshop consists of two parts: an online Canvas module followed by a live, virtual workshop. Combined, you’ll work at your own pace as you practice translating your strengths and experiences into an effectively constructed resumé, cover letter, and interview. To maximize your experience, please plan to set aside one hour to complete the online Canvas modules which will be available on October 6, prior to the live virtual session on October 13.
You should attend this workshop if you are:
- A liberal arts and/or sciences student
- Applying for a job, internship, or just interested in learning about the application process
- Searching for ways to effectively communicate and frame your experience during an interview
By taking these online Canvas modules, you will:
- Practice articulating responses to interview questions using the STAR method
- Learn how to effectively communicate your strengths, skills, and accomplishments on paper through resumé and cover letter
By attending the live virtual workshop, you will:
- Understand the nuts and bolts of application building including goal-setting, tailoring the content to match job requirements and industry-specific information, and right word choice
- Finesse how to communicate your brand and story in an interview as it relates to a specific opportunity
RSVP today to reserve your spot for this upcoming workshop. Once your RSVP is complete, you’ll receive a confirmation email with the event details and a link to access the online Canvas modules a week before the workshop takes place.
The LSA Opportunity Hub aims to deliver inclusive and accessible experiences and welcomes all LSA students to participate. This event will be hosted on Zoom (learn more about Zoom accessibility) and can be accessed by phone or computer. Presentation materials may be shared in advance if requested, and live captioning will be provided. To request other accommodations please contact Paige Baker at firstname.lastname@example.org or 734.763.4674. so we can make arrangements.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...