LSA Opportunity Hub pres.
LSA Opportunity Hub Employer Connection: Virtual International Internships with Sage Corps
You should attend this Employer Connection if you are:
- An LSA undergraduate student who is looking to gain work experience this summer
- Eager to work internationally in the future and preparing for a global career by building contacts and gaining valuable internship experiences
- Interested in start-up work culture
What you’ll gain by attending:
- Discover exciting global intern opportunities available at global start-ups like Sage Corps
- Gain knowledge about the process for applying for internships and the benefits available to you if you intern through Sage Corps
- Make inroads into a global organization and employer
RSVP now to reserve your spot as capacity is limited. The zoom link to join the session will be emailed to you after you RSVP.
The LSA Opportunity Hub aims to deliver inclusive and accessible experiences and welcomes all LSA students to participate. If you require accommodations to participate in this event please contact the LSA Opportunity Hub at email@example.com so we can make arrangements
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...