Archive for January 2nd, 2019
- Gifts of Art(9)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- University Library(3)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Residential College(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- See All Groups (16 total)
- Museum of Art(4)
- Off Campus Location(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- See All Locations (10 total)
APPLY NOW: 2019 Explore Nomura - Sophomore Diversity Program - Investment Banking and Sales & Trading (March 7-8, NYC)
PLEASE APPLY VIA THE LINK BELOW. APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED ON HANDSHAKE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
contact Urop.email@example.com for more information
The Detroit Community Based Research Program (DCBRP) is a social justice focused summer fellowship program run through the University of...
The Big Data Summer Institute is a six-week interdisciplinary training and research program in biostatistics that introduces undergraduate...
Dennis Nahabetian’s metal sculptures captivate the viewer with their exquisite detail and refined beauty. Combining a masterful use of...
This exhibit provides a platform to begin understanding the effects of rising sea levels along the coasts of Indonesia, Bangladesh, The...
The dry climate of the Egyptian desert offers an ideal environment for the preservation of ancient artifacts. As the sands of Egypt has...
August 24, 2018–January 6, 2019
Human beings are political animals, said the Greek philosopher Aristotle: animals that live in the “polis,” the Greek word for city....