- Maize Pages Student Organizations(13)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(13)
- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(6)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(6)
- International Institute(3)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Lloyd Scholars for Writing and the Arts(2)
- Residential College(2)
- University Library(2)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Carceral Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Confucius Institute at the University of Michigan(1)
- Department for Afroamerican and African Studies(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Donia Human Rights Center(1)
- Global Scholars Program(1)
- History of Art(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Tours(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Pops Orchestra (1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(1)
- Saturday Morning Physics(1)
- Students for Choice(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- Tauber Institute for Global Operations(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- See All Groups (39 total)
- Earl V. Moore Building(6)
- Museum of Art(6)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Walgreen Drama Center(3)
- Campus Safety Services Building(2)
- Dance Building(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(2)
- Weiser Hall(2)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Cancer Center(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Mitchell Field(1)
- North Quad(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Pierpont Commons(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Stearns Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (25 total)
On April 5-7, 2019, the SiD community will be gathering in Detroit to mark the program's 10th anniversary -- a celebratory weekend called...
Presented during the UMMA exhibition Wang Qingsong/Detroit/Beijing (February 2 - May 26, 2019), this symposium celebrates three decades of...
CSEAS Graduate Conference 2019 | 411 West Hall | April 6, 2019
Re)Making Memory in Southeast Asia is a graduate student conference and exhibition highlighting new interdisciplinary research and artistic...
The Carceral Studies RIW warmly invites you to a panel and workshop exploring how we navigate the ethics of our work in carceral settings or...
Thomas H. Zurbuchen, Associate Administrator for NASA Science
The surface of the Earth is the shore of the cosmic ocean. On this shore, we've learned most of what we know. Recently, we've waded a little...
This event, held on the 25th anniversary of the 1994 Rwandan genocide and civil war, will explore what we know and what we do not know with...
Have you always wanted to learn more about Roman frescoes? Or maybe our cat mummy fascinates you. On this docent-led tour, you will be...
Consider art from a new and irreverent angle. Join representatives of UM student improv groups as they approach the lesser known...
Led by Music Director Rotem Weinberg and Assistant Music Director Tal Benatar, the Michigan Pops Orchestra presents “Pops Braves the...
by Dea Loher, performed in German with English surtitles
In this sometimes dark, sometimes hilarious play by contemporary German playwright Dea Loher, you’ll meet Heinrich Blaubart (Blaubart...