Archive for September 26th, 2020
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(3)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(3)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Campus Information(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Services for Students with Disabilities(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- See All Groups (16 total)
New films on Fridays -- September 25 - November 20
During the Fall Term, CSAS will make the documentaries from the 2020 Film South Asia film festival available to our community....
Home of SLE Director Joe Trumpey
Professor Joe Trumpey built his strawbale home with his family in Grass Lake, Michigan. Tour the outdoor areas of the farm, and learn about...
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
New to Michigan? Looking for an opportunity to get or stay active? Get to know campus? Participate in the Go Blue Virtual 5K to connect with...
View images and respond to artists in this online arts educational unit.
PCAP is exploring rescheduling options for the 25th Annual Exhibition of Art by Michigan Prisoners, originally scheduled for March 18-April...
Become a UROP Mentor
UROP Research Mentors are faculty and post-doc researchers, graduate students who provide undergraduate student researchers an opportunity...
Directed by Ramona S. Diaz; 110 minutes. Documentary. English. NR.
For a limited time, we are sponsoring free access to this film's virtual viewing. For instructions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with...
The notion that abstraction was a purely formal and American art form, concerned only with timeless themes disconnected from the present,...
In Pan-African Pulp, Botswana-born artist Meleko Mokgosi explores the history of Pan-Africanism, the global movement to unite ethnic groups...
The downtown Ann Arbor area is full of vibrant arts organizations, businesses, and public art. This self-guided art tour will welcome you to...