- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(4)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- Michigan Medicine(2)
- School of Public Health(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michigan Institute for Computational Discovery and Engineering(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Office for Heath Equity and Inclusion(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (20 total)
The COVID-19 pandemic has produced massive amounts of information that require an accurate analysis to predict outcomes and design solutions...
MICDE and The School of Public Health present: Computing our way out of a pandemic: Modeling in the face of COVID-19
Featuring Complex Systems faculty member panelists - Co-organizer: Marisa Eisenberg
This virtual symposium will bring together researchers from the State of Michigan to share their past and future insights into the...
Environmental Scan: A Conversation About the Role of Art in Creating Belonging Panelists: Dr. Joel Howell, Elaine Sims & Grace Serra
Community Conversation is an opportunity for faculty, staff and student to come together weekly to engage on meaningful ways to increase...
Episode Screening and Discussion
Join us for live screenings of award-winning documentary series Race - The Power of an Illusion. Each event will screen a one-hour-long...
Drop-in, Virtual Office Hours
Are you grappling with a piece of code, trying to compute on a cluster, or just getting started with a new method such as machine learning?...
At Gift of Life Marrow Registry we believe every person battling blood cancer deserves a second chance at life — and we are determinedto...
On behalf of IHPI Director John Ayanian, please join us for a virtual conversation between Dr. Sanjay Gupta, CNN’s Chief Medical...
A virtual commencement celebration in honor of the 2019-2020 and 2020-2021 Master's and Doctoral graduates in the Department of...