- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- International Institute(2)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- Residential College(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Citizens Climate Lobby(1)
- Donia Human Rights Center(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Heinz C. Prechter Bipolar Research Program(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Lectures(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (32 total)
Featuring: Dan Schill, Ph.D., Dr. K. Sue O'Shea Stem Cell Lab
"Characterization of stem cell-derived exosomes in bipolar disorder and their impact on recipient cells."...
Where do we stand with the Affordable Care Act and its latest U.S. Supreme Court challenge? What health care reform policies might we expect...
Part of Ginsberg's Learning in Community Series
This interactive virtual workshop introduces principles and practices for thoughtfully engaging with communities, including motivations,...
Japanese Studies and Antiracist Pedagogy | Kaleidoscopic Vision: Okinawa Amidst Competing Transpacific Politics
Annmaria Shimabuku, Associate Professor of East Asian Studies, New York University
Advance registration for this Zoom webinar is required:...
John Ciorciari, Director of the International Policy Center and Weiser Diplomacy Center
Organized with the Holocaust Memorial Center and The Donia Human Rights Center...
A digital exhibit of small-scale work by artists incarcerated in Michigan.
Join exhibit curators for a virtual tour. Registration is required for this free event....
Michael S. Nassaney, Western Michigan University
When archaeologists from Western Michigan University first discovered Fort St. Joseph in 1998, they had no idea that the site would consume...