- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- Population Studies Center(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Public Engagement & Impact(1)
- Public Finance(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (18 total)
Richard Blundell (University College London), Costas Meghir (Yale University), Stefanie Stantcheva (Harvard University)
The University of Michigan Department of Economics invites you to join us for a workshop on Human Capital, Productivity, and Economic...
Exercise & Sport Science Initiative (ESSI)
Join the Exercise and Sport Science Initiative (ESSI) for a seminar discussing how to prepare for optimal performance in an uncertain...
Millions of Americans face the reality of living with a mental illness, and there are many facets of mental health impacting numerous...
How Subsidies Affect Contraceptive Use Among Low-Income Women in the U.S.: The M-CARES Randomized Control Trial
Contact PSC Office for Zoom details....