LSA Technology Services pres.
Teaching in a Team-based Learning Classroom: An Overview
Jesse Miller, Carla Stellrecht
Topics will include:
- feedback from previous instructors about their experiences
- examples of the types of changes instructors made to their course, both prior to starting and during the term
- the impact of those changes on the larger instructional team and other components of the course, such as discussion or lab sections
- the methods, if any, instructors used to prepare students to learn in the space.
- instructors’ reflections on the student experience in general
- methods for creating and managing groups
- a Gallery Walk of sample activities.
The location for this session is dependent on Registrar scheduling, and will be updated (including an email to registrants) as soon as we’ve determined exactly which room we will be meeting in — well in advance of the actual session.
Explore Similar Events
Loading Similar Events...