December 22nd, 2017
- Gifts of Art(8)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(6)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- William L. Clements Library(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(1)
- Office of Academic Innovation(1)
- U-M School of Dentistry(1)
- University Library(1)
- See All Groups (13 total)
Ongoing Attractions and Exhibits
Assisting Elderly At Medical Appointments With Jewish Family Services and Partners In Care Concierge
Volunteers will accompany older adults to medical appointments and provide support to the client. Volunteers will facilitate...
In celebration of the University’s Bicentennial in 2017, artist and professor Jim Cogswell has been invited by the Kelsey Museum of...
Sindecuse Museum of Dentistry
“Student Reflections: A Retrospective of Dental Education,” 8 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Friday, through December 2019, Sindecuse...
Pop-Up Exhibition by Margaret Condon Taylor
As a Peace Corps volunteer in Seoul in 1969, U-M alumna Margaret Condon Taylor (PhD psychology) photographed the changing scenes of ordinary...
October 18, 2017–May 27, 2018
This exhibition explores the history of archaeology and museums at the University of Michigan for the past 200 years and looks forward to...
Focusing on plants in the conservatory collection at Matthaei Botanical Gardens,Sacred Plants explores how these plants figure in myth,...
The Pioneer Americanists: Early Collectors, Dealers, and Bibliographers is a captivating look at the lives and careers of eight generations...
Join us for a tour of the renovated Library to learn more about the Clements Library and its collections. Tours begin with a presentation...
"Matisse Drawings: Curated by Ellsworth Kelly from The Pierre and Tana Matisse Foundation Collection" showcases the master draftsmanship of...
The opioid epidemic is the deadliest drug crisis in US history, killing around 64,000 people in 2016 alone. Recently, the growing crisis...