- Gifts of Art(9)
- Department of Chemistry(3)
- University Library(3)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(2)
- Psychology Undergraduates(2)
- Center for Research on Learning and Teaching(1)
- Comparative Politics Workshop (CPW)(1)
- Department of Medicinal Chemistry(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Life Sciences Institute (LSI)(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Residential College(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- See All Groups (24 total)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(2)
- East Hall(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Museum of Art(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- See All Locations (14 total)
The Center for Research on Learning and Teaching (CRLT) has designed the Graduate Student Instructor Teaching Orientation (GSITO) to help...
John Z. Ayanian
Dr. Ayanian has served since 2012 as the inaugural Director of the U-M Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation, which includes over...
Local, National, and Global
This discussion group is for people interested in current events happening at the local, national and global level. All opinions will be...
Dr. Roland Kersten, Whitehead Institute for Biomedical Research, MIT
One of the key steps in innovating new pharmaceutical solutions to human diseases is the discovery of new natural products. In the 20th...
The Private Client Associate Development (PCAD) Summer Associate Program is a 10 week internship designed to put summer associates on the...
David Sarlah (University of Illinois)
Small complex molecules are highly desired in all areas of chemistry, but they are also often difficult to access. Selective transformations...
Local nursery owner Drew Lathin talks about ways that home gardeners can use native plants to create beautiful and ecologically restorative...