- University Career Center(11)
- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Library(5)
- International Institute(4)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(3)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(3)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- Business+Impact at Michigan Ross(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(2)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Center for Social Solutions(1)
- Comparative Politics Workshop (CPW)(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Learning Health Sciences(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Political Science(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Depression Center(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Engineering Office of Student Support and Accountability(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Helicon Art & Visual Culture(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- LSA Honors Program(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens & Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Michigan Engineering Transfer Support (METS)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Museum Paleontology(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(1)
- Rackham Graduate School(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- UM Sustainable Food Systems Initiative(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- William Davidson Institute(1)
- See All Groups (68 total)
- Off Campus Location(9)
- Weiser Hall(5)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- Ross School of Business(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Undergraduate Science Building(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Chrysler Center(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- North Quad(2)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(2)
- Shapiro Library(2)
- Tappan Hall(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- East Hall(1)
- Haven Hall(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Museum of Art(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Space Research Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- West Hall(1)
- See All Locations (36 total)
Jim and Anne Duderstadt
For the past 50 years the Duderstadts have served the University in many ways as partners in faculty activities, leadership roles, community...
The ECRC is hosting a Company Day for Cabot Microelectronics on Tuesday, February 12 from 10:00 AM to 3:00 PM in the Duderstadt Connector....
College of Engineering faculty present their experiences with a range of instructional tools. Presenters include Marcus Darden (EECS)...
Dr. Fariss is excited to host a weekly Tuesday morning hackerspace from February 12 until April 23. Dr. Fariss uses computational methods...
Though the University of Michigan aspires to cultivate a climate that is welcoming to the members of their diverse student, faculty, and...
The Pipeline Virtual Career Fair brings employers together with college students pursuing a career in the Insurance Industry,...
Nancy Kass, ScD, Vice Provost for Graduate and Professional Education, Johns Hopkins University
There is increased interest among health care institutions to transitioning to become learning health systems. In this process, however,...
LRCCS Noon Lecture Series | "Heaven and Earth are Within One's Grasp": The Healer's Body-as-Technology in Chinese Medicine
Marta Hanson, Associate Professor, Department of the History of Medicine, Johns Hopkins University
Marta Hanson is an Associate Professor of the history of East Asian medicine in the Department of the History of Medicine, Johns Hopkins...
Associate Professor of Anthropology and 2018-19 Institute for the Humanities Richard and Lillian Ives Faculty Fellow Michael Lempert will...
If you are applying to medical school this summer, this program is for you. After a quick overview of the entire application cycle, wewill...
Local, National, and Global
This discussion group is for people interested in current events happening at the local, national and global level. All opinions will be...
Carlos Mauricio Peredo, George Mason University
The Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences hosts lectures that bring in distinguished speakers from other universities and research...
Latin America and the Rise of Liberal Imperialism
Scholars generally associate the nineteenth-century rise of liberal imperialism with the European “civilizing mission” in Africa and...
Bella Ibrahim, Marketing Lead at Kerning Cultures
Media surrounding the Middle East does not speak for its youth. And youth make up 65% of the region's population. That's 140M people between...
“Closing Critical Gaps in Women’s Healthcare Around the World: The Story of Medicines360, A Nonprofit Pharma Company,”
How innovative business models can make a positive social impact by improving access to quality medicines for women regardless of where they...
Sexpertise is a two-day series of workshops on February 12th and 13th, 2019, planned by and for students. It engages students, faculty, and...
College and graduate students will learn about different factors that can impact mental health, share strategies for managing the stress of...
A Nonprofit Board Forum
The nonprofit sector is in a time of generational change. The U.S. baby boomer population has comprised the majority of board leadership...
The BEL program is a highly selective one-week paid internshipfocused on giving top students of Black/African American, Hispanic/Latino and...
“MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS IN NOH DRAMA: Role, Transmission, and Performance Practice in Traditional and Contemporary Noh”
Mariko Anno is associate professor at Tokyo Institute of Technology and Toyota Visiting Professor at the University of Michigan, Center for...