- Gifts of Art(10)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(10)
- University Library(4)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- International Institute(3)
- Residential College(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- University Career Center(3)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Department of English Language and Literature(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Michigan Medicine(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(2)
- University of Michigan Helen Zell Writers' Program(2)
- University of Michigan Retirees Association (UMRA)(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- African Studies Center(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biointerfaces Institute(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Chemical Engineering(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- Copernicus Program in Polish Studies(1)
- Department of Astronomy(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Film, Television, and Media(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Duderstadt Center Media & Studio Arts(1)
- EEB Thursday Seminars(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Evolution & Human Adaptations Program (EHAP)(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Gender and Feminist Psychology(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- Helicon Art & Visual Culture(1)
- Hopwood Awards Program(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Michigan Institute for Research in Astrophysics(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan University-wide Sustainability and Environment Initiative (MUSE)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Museum of Anthropological Archaeology(1)
- Museum of Zoology(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(1)
- Personality and Social Contexts(1)
- Research Museums Center(1)
- Semester in Detroit(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- The Bioethics Discussion Group(1)
- The Program on Intergroup Relations(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- See All Groups (70 total)
- Off Campus Location(13)
- Angell Hall(5)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(5)
- University Hospitals(5)
- Weiser Hall(4)
- Museum of Art(3)
- North Quad(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Undergraduate Science Building(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(2)
- East Hall(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- GG Brown Laboratory(2)
- Michigan League(2)
- Tappan Hall(2)
- Biological Sciences Building(1)
- Bursley Hall(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Dana Building(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Francois-Xavier Bagnoud Building(1)
- Herbert H. Dow Building(1)
- Industrial and Operations Engineering Building(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lurie Biomedical Engineering (formerly ATL)(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 10(1)
- Pierpont Commons(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- School of Education(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Space Research Building(1)
- West Hall(1)
- West Quadrangle(1)
- See All Locations (37 total)
David Fessell, M.D., Professor of Radiology at the University of Michigan, is a certified executive coach, and a Faculty Associate at the...
Annual Stamps School of Art and Design Portfolio Expo - Annual Stamps School of Art and Design Portfolio Expo
The Annual Stamps Portfolio Expo requires that you submit yourresume with a link to your portfolio BY FEBRUARY 1, 2019 to John Luther...
Biomedical Engineering students, stop by for a cookie and talk with an ECRC Adviser about your job search, bring your resume along for a...
A bioethical lunch
A lunchtime discussion right on the surface of what we think. Special guest, Dr. Parag Patil will regale us with a tale or two....
Greg Laurence, Chair, Department of Management and Marketing and Associate Professor of Management, School of Management, The University of Michigan-Flint
This research contributes to our understanding of job crafting by investigating the role of enjoyment of work and driven to work as job...
CutTime Simfonica (classical string quintet+drums) presents a lively, humorous and flirtatious Valentine's Day program, including classic...
The Transit of Empire: Indigenous Critiques of Colonialism
Please join the Global Postcolonialisms Collective for a reading group on The Transit of Empire: Indigenous Critiques of Colonialism by Jodi...
A transfer student panel on writing at U-M
Please join us in the Peer Writing Center (G219 Angell) for a transfer student panel on writing at UM. Whether you're a confident writer...
Stanley H. Ambrose, Department of Anthropology, University of Illinois, Urbana
The Middle Stone Age began over 300 thousand years ago in East Africa. It marks the beginning of the Revolution that wasn’t in the...
CEW+ Inspire Workshop - Inclusion of Individuals with Disabilities: Using Your Skills and Gifts to Create Access in Your Community
Jacqueline Kaufman, Associate Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Medical School
This workshop encourages attendees to consider how they can work to be deliberately more inclusive of individuals with disabilities in their...
Inclusion of Individuals with Disabilities: Using Your Skills and Gifts to Create Access in Your Community
Presenter: Jacqueline Kaufman, Associate Professor of Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, Medical SchoolThis workshop encourages attendees...
Beverly I. Strassman, Professor of Anthropology & Faculty Associate, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan
A Positive Transfer Learning Model for Telemonitoring of Parkinson’s Disease
The IOE 899 Seminar Series is open to all. U-M Industrial and Operations Engineering graduate students and faculty are especially encouraged...
Details TBA Zhengtian Xu is a PhD candidate in the Department of Civil and Environmental Engineering at the University of Michigan.
Environmental DNA (eDNA), or DNA present in an environmental sample, is emerging as a powerful tool to detect species present in an...
Chair's Distinguished Lecture: Autonomous systems in the intersection of controls, learning theory and formal methods
Ufuk Topcu, Assistant Professor at The University of Texas at Austin
Ufuk Topcu, Assistant Professor at The University of Texas at Austin...
Aaron Dennis & Umayyah Cable
Established in Fall 2017, the Department of Film, Television, and Media’s speaker series creates a space for film and media scholars and...
Marjorie G. Weber, Assistant Professor, Department of Plant Biology, Michigan State University
Mutualisms (species interactions that mutually benefit interacting species) are tremendously prevalent and diverse. However, the...
Matthew Burtner, University of Virginia
Matthew Burtner's research explores the spectral identity of glaciers through ecoacoustic methods, discovering their changing dynamic as a...
Time-Based Arts & Technology
A diverse community of presenters representing students, alumni, staff, faculty, and industry professionals will be sharing their expertise,...
MUSE Workshop: Exploring the Regulatory Maze: Siting Restrictions and the Expansion of Utility-scale Wind Power in the United States
Michael Lerner (Political Science and Public Policy)
The MUSE workshop is a Rackham Interdisciplinary Workshop that brings together sustainability researchers from across the university to...
For over thirty years Carrie Mae Weems, through the use of image, text, film, and video, has created a complex body of work that centers on...
For over thirty years Carrie Mae Weems, through the use of image, text, film, and video, has created a complex body of work that centers...
Hosted by the Helen Zell Writers Program
Major Jackson is the author of four books of poetry, including Roll Deep (2015), Holding Company (2010), Hoops (2006) and Leaving Saturn...
Open to all UM Graduate Students
We often frame poster presentations at academic conferences and symposia as “easier” and less high-stakes than presenting a paper or...
"Drunk Enough to Say I Love You" and "Here We Go"
With Martin Walsh, Graham Atkin and Bill Campbell, Chris Martin, Josh Kay, Emily Slomovits, Avery Fessenden and Mina Kambasch....
The History of Race and Policing in America
Join us for our Winter 2019 Detroiters Speak series: Whose Safety? Policing Minds, Bodies, and Borders in Detroit....
Anthony Dean Griffey is a two-time Grammy Award winner, Musical America award recipient, and has been heard around the world at the Paris...