- Maize Pages Student Organizations(10)
- Gifts of Art(9)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- University Library(3)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(3)
- Department of Middle East Studies(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(2)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Department of Classical Studies(1)
- Department of Film, Television, and Media(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Eisenberg Institute for Historical Studies(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Helicon Art & Visual Culture(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Classical Art and Archaeology(1)
- Interdepartmental Program in Greek and Roman History(1)
- Iranian Graduate Students Association(1)
- Iranian Studies(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Exhibitions(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Modern Greek Program(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- Tau Beta Pi(1)
- United Students for Christ(1)
- See All Groups (34 total)
- Off Campus Location(6)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Museum of Art(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- Tappan Hall(2)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Electrical Engineering and Computer Science Building(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Oxford Housing(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Stearns Building(1)
- Walgreen Drama Center(1)
- See All Locations (18 total)
Special Guests: Michigan Gospel Chorale & Labor of Love Church
Another “Chicken-N-Jesus” production! Time of Praise, Prayer, Production, and Poultry! All pigmentations are welcome as we forge ahead...
Abstraction, Color, and Politics in the Early 1970s explores large-scale works of art by Helen Frankenthaler, Louise Nevelson, Sam Gilliam,...
In conjunction with the exhibition Art in the Age of the Internet, 1989 to Today, UMMA and Vault of Midnight-Ann Arbor partner to present...
PROGRAM: Bozza - Ballade; Mutter - Ages; Crespo - Improvisation no. 1; Kenny - Fanfare; Peaslee - Arrows of Time; Cutler - Twenty Tricky...
Anna MacCourt, U-M Anthropology and History
The Premodern Colloquium is a faculty and graduate student discussion group, now in its fortieth year. We normally meet four times each...
Cyprus Ambassador Marios Lysiotis
Cosponsored by the Hellenic Student Association and AHEPA District #10...
“George Rochberg’s Caprice Variations Reimagined
In 2018 we celebrated the 100th birthdays of both Leonard Bernstein and George Rochberg. While Bernstein’s presence and influence has been...
A literary-musical collage about German-Jewish poet, Mascha Kaléko
German actress-chanteuse Margrit Straßburger presents a literary-musical collage about German-Jewish poet, Mascha Kaléko, whose poems...