- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(8)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(7)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(7)
- University Career Center(5)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(2)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- Residential College(2)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(2)
- U-M Office of Research(2)
- Carceral Studies(1)
- Center for Connected and Automated Transportation(1)
- Center for Human Growth and Development(1)
- Department of Learning Health Sciences(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(1)
- Lloyd Scholars for Writing and the Arts(1)
- Michigan Learning Communities(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Office for Heath Equity and Inclusion(1)
- Office of New Student Programs(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- UMOR Research Development(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- See All Groups (35 total)
Presentation by Jane Berliss-Vincent, U-M Assistive Technology Manager
How can we meet U-M accessibility requirements in a videoconferencing world? Assistive Technology Manager Jane Berliss-Vincent walks you...
International Collaboration to Realize a Global LHS for COVID-19: Lessons from Italy, Spain, and the USA
Please join us for this special webinar session on Wednesday, July 29, 2020 from 10:00 am - 11:30 pm EDT. Registration:...
Facilitator: Clarissa Love
Please join us for the Public Session of Bystander Intervention class, presented to you by the Office for Health Equity and Inclusion....
The Virtual Intern Experience offers FREE digital workshops, project-based learning, and board room conversations that will connect the next...
Jill Jividen, PhD, Director of Research Development, OVPR
This webinar, the third in our series, will discuss strategies for planning a high-quality, competitive proposal--even before you begin...
Are you a college student or recent graduate looking to gain valuable experience in your STEM field?...
The 2020 Summer Research Opportunity Program (SROP) Virtual Symposium will showcase the amazing research conducted by this year’s cohort...
Technology and Entertainment are two unique industries that are constantly evolving and redefining modernity. Innovation in media,...
Dr. Robin Brewer and Dr. Nicole Ellison
Underserved communities do not have the same level of access to transportation, including those with visual impairments. This can lead to a...
Despite the impact of COVID on your dissertation or job searchprocess, networking is something you can proactively engage in during this...
Open to the public
Join the U-M Residential College for a teach-in on Restorative Justice in practice & interrupting the school-to-prison pipeline taking...
“Portfolio Careers, Then and Now”
This session features two artists with dynamic professional portfolios, exploring the ways that their work has shifted in light of recent...
Are you interested in learning more about various study-abroad opportunities in Germany? Join Mary Rodena-Krasan and Kalli Federhofer for...
Virtual program using Zoom
Join the LSA Transfer Student Center over the summer for Transfer Transitions to learn how you can build on the skills you already possess...
Summer Virtual Showcase
Please join us as we celebrate the 2020 Detroit Community-Engaged Research Program students, each of whom helped a Detroit community...
The McKinsey Black Network (MBN) and the Hispanic & Latino Network (HLN) are excited to launch the Diversity & Inclusion Webinar...
Featuring Artist Xu Weixin with Natsu Oyobe, UMMA Curator of Asian Art and U-M Panelists: Prof. Lihong Liu (Art History) and Angie Baecker (Asian Languages and Cultures) Translation with Yihui Sheng (Asian Languages and Cultures)
Please note that the webinar will be held through Zoom Video Conferencing*...
Based in Beijing and New York, artist Xu Weixin is known for his stunning, large-size portraits of Chinese people who lived during the...
Mary Stegmaier, University of Missouri
Blalock Lectures are an integral part of the ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research. These lectures are all free to...
Are you a UI/UX designer looking to improve your capabilities?...
Presented by The Ark
Some people might call May Erlewine "Michigan's songbird," but her songs have traveled far beyond her home state. One of the...