- Gifts of Art(8)
- Michigan Medicine(8)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(4)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(4)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Mindfulness @ Umich(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Office of New Student Programs(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(1)
- Residential College(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- UMOR Research Development(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- See All Groups (22 total)
Jesse Johnston, PhD, Sr. Research Development Officer
This webinar will present an overview of funding available for arts and humanities research and scholarship, including opportunities...
Thinking About Declaring an International Studies Major or Minor?
Please note: This information session will be held virtually EST through Zoom: https://umich.zoom.us/j/97458047879...
Sponsored by Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP)
Campus Election Engagement Project (CEEP) presents their first faculty dialogue webinar event Facilitating Democracy: Fostering Civic...
The Impacts of COVID-19 and Economic Uncertainty
Join us for an engaging panel discussion with U-M alum about how the public policy sector has been impacted by the current pandemic and...
Virtual program using Zoom
Join the LSA Transfer Student Center over the summer for Transfer Transitions to learn how you can build on the skills you already possess...
What are you looking for in your next role?...
Lloyd Talley, University of Michigan
Blalock Lectures are an integral part of the ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social Research. These lectures are all free to...