- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- English Language Institute(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Family Programs(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- See All Groups (14 total)
Due to the COVID-19 pandemic, we’ve made some changes to how we’re presenting this fall’s Family Day. Instead of an in-person...
ELI “Student to Student” Events for Fall 2020: Community, Culture, and Communication for International Students at U-M
Are you an avid lover of Fall and all things Halloween? In honor of spooky season, we will host a fun event with Halloween/Fall themed games...
Sheryl Oring returns to University of Michigan for virtual performances of “I Wish to Say” from September 29-November 1, 2020 as part of...
Premodern Colloquium. Musical Topics as Pathosformeln: From Monelle and Allanbrook to Aby Warburg and Back Again
Nathan Martin, U-M School of Music, Theater and Dance
The Premodern Colloquium is a faculty and graduate student discussion group, now in its forty-second year of continuous operation. We meet...
What kind of skills do you think a missionary needs? The ability to preach? Survival abilities for harsh conditions? Never feeling worried?...