- University Career Center(11)
- Center for Campus Involvement(9)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(8)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Mary A. Rackham Institute(2)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- Aerospace Engineering(1)
- Alumni Association(1)
- Arts At Michigan(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Healthcare Engineering & Patient Safety (CHEPS)(1)
- Center for RNA Biomedicine(1)
- Clinical Science(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Digital Studies Institute(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology Family Programs(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- MPowered Entrepreneurship(1)
- Medieval and Early Modern Studies (MEMS)(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in the Environment(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- The Center for the Study of Complex Systems(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- U-M Office of Research(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University Psychological Clinic(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (43 total)
Merkle Digital Media, Marketing, Analytics and D&I virtual recruitment event for Intern and Early Career Talent
Covid-19 may keep us from campus but we are still looking for the best diverse talent to join our team!...
Clinical Brown Bag: Applying a HiTOP(ian) approach to understanding clinical bias: Borderline personality disorder diagnosis among (SGM) Sexual and Gender Minority populations.
Craig Rodriguez-Seijas, Assistant Professor of Psychology
Trina R. Shanks, Director, School of Social Work Community Engagement, Harold R. Johnson Collegiate Professor of Social Work and Faculty Associate, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research
Literacy Among American Indians: Levels and Trends from 1900 to 1930 and Across Birth Cohorts from 1830 to 1920
Arland Thornton, Linda Young-Demarco
Contact PSC Office for Zoom details....
Free, Virtual Workshop through University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF)
The University Center for the Child and Family (UCCF) is now offering the free Parenting Through Separation and Divorce Workshop online....
Increasingly, hiring committees are interested in how prospective faculty job candidates will contribute to diversity, equity, and...
Please join us to learn more about the Kobre & Kim Analyst Program. Connect with current Kobre & Kim analysts across our global...
U-M Exercise & Sport Science Initiative
Due to COVID-19, many athletes at the professional, collegiate, and high school level have spent time away from training and performing. As...
Bryan Stearns, U-M
Bryan Stearns will give a talk titled "Extending a task-general computational model of procedural learning."...
Paul Conway and Sarah Hughes discuss methods, guiding principles, past experiences, and advice for future teaching and learning in remote...
with special guest, Josiah Walker
Do you want to make sure your vote counts? Is registering to vote confusing? Join the BLI on Monday, 10/19, for a special voting event with...
We are going virtual! The Graduate and Professional School Fair will be held online from 3 to 6 p.m. on Monday, Oct. 19 using the Easy...
CSCS/MIDAS/CSS Seminar | Towards An Artificial Intuition: Conversational Markers Of (Anti)Social Dynamics
Cristian Danescu-Niculescu-Mizil, Information Science, Cornell University
MEETING LINK: https://umich.zoom.us/j/95443347994...
Systematic discovery of molecular and cellular functions of RNA binding proteins
ZOOM REGISTRATION REQUIRED: https://umich.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_CcI2trSATJy47aGtwrzhew...
Can conversational dynamics—the nature of the back and forth between people—predict outcomes of social interactions? This talk will...
Taking Care of Ourselves and Others
Wolverine Wellness, in partnership with the Ginsberg Center, will host weekly virtual drop-in sessions focused on well-being and civic...
Tracking A Pandemic: An Analytical View of the COVID-19 Progression and Implications for Business Plans to Re-Engage in the Economy
Mark A. Van Sumeren, Health Industry Advisor LLC
The SARS-CoV-2 virus caused widespread disruption across the globe, affecting literally every aspect of human life. The business...
Please virtually join us for the inaugural student/post-doc community forum organized by the Aerospace GSAC DEI sub-committee! At this...
This study group will be online
Explore the life of the honeybee in and out of the hive. Instructor Victoria Dluzen McIntyre is an amateur apiarist whose love of honeybees...
Panelists Derrick Spires and Martha Jones with Moderator Ben Vinson III
A panel discussion presented in partnership with the American Academy of Arts & Sciences...