- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(6)
- University Career Center(3)
- Center for Japanese Studies(2)
- Center for Latin American and Caribbean Studies(2)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(2)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(2)
- Center for South Asian Studies(2)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Lieberthal-Rogel Center for Chinese Studies(2)
- Nam Center for Korean Studies(2)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Office for Heath Equity and Inclusion(1)
- School of Public Health(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (17 total)
Discussion on Microaggression: Rita Claxton & Tina McPherson
OHEI is now offering a re-formatted Community Conversations approach that is virtual. We feel that it is important to carve out space for...
Featuring Dr. Arnold Monto and Dr. Emily Martin
Join infectious disease expert Dr. Arnold Monto in a discussion about the safety and efficacy of the COVID-19 vaccines. Dr. Monto, a...
Dan Cameron, FLAS Coordinator, International Institute
This final FLAS Info Session will touch on frequently asked questions, submission issues, recommendation letter submissions, general advice,...