- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(5)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- University Career Center(2)
- CSCAR Workshops(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Chemical Biology(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- EEB Defenses(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(1)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute (50+)(1)
- Population Studies Center(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- See All Groups (16 total)
EEB dissertation defense: Single cell sequencing facilitates genome-enabled biology in uncultured fungi and resolves deep branches on the fungal tree of life
Kevin Amses, U-M EEB Graduate Student
Kevin defends his dissertation....
This Event Will Be Live Streamed
Many of us are thinking about how the pandemic will impact our lives going forward. This includes architects and designers who are imagining...
Barbara Mulay, Work-Life Resource Center Manager
In line with our mission to develop a workplace culture that is supportive of all personal and family life, this session covers important...
Target has a longstanding commitment to diversity, equity andinclusion – they’re part of our core values, shape our culture and drive...