- University Career Center(9)
- Institute for Social Research(4)
- Planetarium & Dome Theater at the Museum of Natural History(4)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(4)
- Information and Technology Services (ITS)(3)
- Summer Institute in Survey Research Techniques(3)
- CSCAR Workshops(2)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(2)
- Institute for Healthcare Policy and Innovation(2)
- LSA Technology Services(2)
- Population Studies Center(2)
- University Library(2)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Climate and Space Sciences and Engineering(1)
- First Year Experience Programs(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- Inter-university Consortium for Political and Social Research(1)
- International Institute(1)
- LSA Transfer Student Center(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens and Nichols Arboretum(1)
- Organizational Excellence(1)
- Slavic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (25 total)
U-M Climate & Space Dissertation Defense: Patterns of Electron Flux in the Near-Earth Plasma Sheet - Statistical Learning
Brian Swiger, Graduate Student
The focus of this dissertation is on improving the understanding and prediction capability of thermal (1–10 keV) to superthermal (10–100...
Heather Johnson, Fulbright Program Advisor
A U-M Fulbright Program Advisor will present information about the current Fulbright U.S. Student Program competition and U-M application...
Come learn about the Special Agent position at the FBI with a current Special Agent. ...
Leaders in Finance and Technology (LIFT) Virtual Information Session...
Hear from members of Deutsche Bank’s dbPride as they discusstheir experiences being out on Wall Street. They will be opening up about how...
Curious about what working at Capital One is like? Join us fora glimpse into a day in the life of our Tech Programs! During this interactive...
Join us for this virtual lecture from the 2022 Blalock Lecture Series from the ICPSR Summer Program in Quantitative Methods of Social...