- University Career Center(5)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Museum of Natural History(2)
- NCRC Galleries(2)
- University Library(2)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Department of Chemistry(1)
- Department of Molecular, Cellular, and Developmental Biology(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Digital Studies Institute(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Life Sciences Institute (LSI)(1)
- Materials Chemistry(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity(1)
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- Office of Research School of Dentistry(1)
- Organizational Learning(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Program in Biology(1)
- Residential College(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Sessions @ Michigan(1)
- University Musical Society (UMS)(1)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- Women of Color in the Academy Project(1)
- Women's and Gender Studies Department(1)
- See All Groups (35 total)
- Off Campus Location(8)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(3)
- Biological Sciences Building(2)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(2)
- Museum of Natural History(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Dental & W.K. Kellogg Institute(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Michigan Union(1)
- Museum of Art(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (13 total)
Copy the following code into your website to embed the current view of Happening Events.
View Source & Documentation
UMS Live Session: Christian Schmitt, organ
Free Digital Presentation
UMS celebrates 130 years of Hill Auditorium’s Frieze Memorial Organ with virtuoso Christian Schmitt and this digital-exclusive...
We are gathering to hear the latest from campus and community colleagues about what’s going on in user and community-focused water work....
2023 Biomedical Engineering Symposium with Glenn V. Edmonson Lecture
featuring Keynote Speaker Naomi Chesler
The 2023 Biomedical Engineering Symposium with Glenn V. Edmonson Lecture is intended to build the BME community across campus and honor the...
EEB Student Dissertation Defense: Kayla Hale, EEB Ph.D. Student
"Tangled dynamics of trophic and mutualistic interactions in terrestrial ecosystems"
EEB Student Dissertation Defense: Kayle Hale, EEB Ph.D. Student...
In-person Arabic Placement test_May 4, 2023 (11:00am-2:30pm)
Welcome to the Arabic Placement TestAbout the testThe test is approximately two hours and a half in length, and it is composed of three...
LSI Seminar Series: Doug Bayliss, Ph.D., University of Virginia
Interoceptive regulation of breathing: neuronal sensors and molecular detectors for CO2
A homeostatic control system for breathing regulation serves to maintain blood gases and tissue acid-base status, with lung ventilation...
Just getting started building a resume? Have a draft but not sure how to make it better? Want to learn about resources available to revise...
MCDB Defense> Toward Accessible Bioinformatic Tools for Analyzing Residue Coevolution and Sequence-fitness Relationships in Fluc Family Proteins
Fox Baudelaire, Pathways Master's Student
Whitewashing Anime Adaptations: Ghost in the Shell and Dragonball Evolution
In David Oh’s presentation “Whitewashing Anime Remakes: Ghost in the Shell and Dragonball Evolution,” he makes a theoretical argument...
Miami Valley Child Development Centers - In House Job Fair
Please join us on May 4th from 2:00 pm – 5:00 pm...
Virtual Information Session
Join us for a virtual, hour-long info session on undergraduate programs at the University of Michigan Stamps School of Art & Design,...
Investigating the Electrochemical Behavior of Uranium in Chloride Melts
Charles Lhermitte (Los Alamos National Lab)
Molten salt nuclear reactors are a promising technology for the production of green energy. The high boiling points and low vapor pressures...
News Flash: The CNN News Associate Early Career Program
Join us for News Flash: The CNN News Associate Early Career Program on Thursday, May 4, a virtual info session kicking off the launch of...
USA - Campus - EY Campus Recruiting Overview
Please join our EY Campus Recruiting team for a short and detailed overview about the EY recruiting process - including information about...
Defense Intelligence Agency - Info Session - Opportunities in Hawaii
The Defense Intelligence Agency (DIA) Analysis Career Field (ACF) is now hiring! You’re invited to join us for this virtual info session...
SUMMER OF CONNECTIONS TOUR 2023: DETROIT
Detroit Student-Alum Networking Event
The Hub’s Summer of Connections Tour 2023: Detroit...
Presented by The Ark
Hoodang is David Rossiter, Sophia Hanifi, and Dave Keeney. For nearly two decades, Hoodang has been mesmerizing audiences with its unique...