The Week of: Feb 12, 2012
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(30)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(28)
- Counseling and Psychological Services (CAPS)(12)
- Living Arts Programming Board(9)
- University Library(9)
- Student Life(8)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(6)
- Center for Campus Involvement(5)
- Institute for the Humanities(5)
- University Career Center(5)
- Spectrum Center(3)
- University Health Service(3)
- University Musical Society*(3)
- Ginsberg Center(2)
- Residence Halls Association, The(2)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- Author's Forum(1)
- Center for International & Comparative Law(1)
- Center for Local, State, and Urban Policy (CLOSUP)(1)
- Ecology and Evolutionary Biology(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- International Institute(1)
- Michigan Alternative Medicine Club(1)
- Museum Studies Program(1)
- Office of Academic Multicultural Initiatives (OAMI)(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- Rumi Club(1)
- School of Natural Resources and Environment(1)
- Society of Hispanic Professional Engineers(1)
- The College of Literature, Science, and the Arts(1)
- The Robert Wood Johnson Health & Society Scholars Program(1)
- UM Substance Abuse Research Center(1)
- University Housing(1)
- Word of Mouth Stories(1)
- See All Groups (35 total)
- Museum of Art(30)
- Michigan Union(18)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(10)
- Moore Building(10)
- Off Campus Location(10)
- Bursley Hall(9)
- Walgreen Drama Center(9)
- 202 S. Thayer(5)
- Michigan League(5)
- Lydia Mendelssohn Theatre(3)
- Pierpont Commons(3)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(3)
- Hill Auditorium(2)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(2)
- Art and Architecture Building(1)
- Burton Memorial Tower(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- East Hall(1)
- Ginsberg Center for Community Service and Learning(1)
- Herbert H. Dow Building(1)
- Hutchins Hall(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Northwood Community Center(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Power Center for the Performing Arts(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- School of Social Work Building(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- Stearns Building(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- See All Locations (32 total)
History, Nation, and Memory in the 21st Century Museum: Exhibitionary Practices in Washington and Berlin
In comparing history museums in Berlin and Washington, the changing landscape of national museums in both capitals throughout the last...
Description: Dr. Joy Mutinda will explore how the performance of "strength" that is pervasive for many self-identifies Black women...
International Law Workshop
Speaker: Susan D. Page, U.S. Ambassador to the Republic of South Sudan; Former Deputy Assistant Secretary for African Affairs, U.S....
Annual Whittemore Lecture
This year's Whittemore Lecture features a panel discussion on the topic: "Landmark Women in Landscape Architecture." The free event is from...
Introducing Restaff to TCC resources, and content on our website that can help get them personally started on their job/internship search
Actor and comedian Chris Rock journeys across the United States and into India to explore the complex relationship that black women have...
Renegade filmmaker Charles Atlas (who worked extensively with the late choreographer Merce Cunningham) introduces his 2002 documentary The...
"Video in Performance and Video as Performance" by Charles Atlas
Since the early 1970s, Charles Atlas has been an innovator in combining dance and performance with film and video. His documentaries, TV...
Seminar by Elizabeth Jacobs, MD, MPP
Dr. Jacobs is Assoc. Professor and Assoc. Vice Chair for Health Services Research in the Dept. of Medicine at the Univ. of WI School of...
This talk by Rob Van der Voo will appeal to both a science and non-science audience, because it focuses on history as well as science. This...
A unique opportunity to gain insight, ask questions and learn about recovery at U of M directly from students who are in recovery.
A conversation with Rebecca Scott and Jean Hebrard
Around 1785, a woman was taken from her home in Senegambia and sent to Saint-Domingue in the Caribbean. Those who enslaved her there named...
Hosted By: Black Psychological Student Association (BPSA)
The Black Psychological Student Association (BPSA) will host a series of film screenings, sponsored by MESA/Trotter, that center on Black...
How do you translate the skills learned from student employment into effective elements of your presentation to employers? We will talk...
â€œThe â€˜Fâ€™ Word: What Does Feminism Mean for Women of Color?â€
Nourish YourSELF seeks to empower women of color around issues of identity, intercultural competency, and health and wellness that affect...
"Mechanisms regulating tree species composition in forest communities," presented by Dr. Richard Kobe, Professor and Chair, Department of Forestry, Michigan State University
The composition and relative abundances of tree species in forest communities are fundamental attributes, but rarely have multiple processes...
Through bodily movement, a pantomime artist creates a sense of co-presence of objects, persons, etc. in a surrounding envelope of...
Daily Common Concerns Meeting
Being able to successfully navigate uncomfortable conversations is one of the highest level and most important relationship skills a person...
Join Interfaith Action for our Dialogue Dinner, at 5:00 pm in the Ginsberg Center dining room, 1024 Hill St. (on the corner of Hill and E....
This workshop will help you learn how to prepare for an interview and present your story in a way that highlights your strengths to an...
Introduction to TCM Theory
Chenyi Xue, UM bioinformatics grad student from China, will tell us what it means to have a balance of Yin and Yang in the body and mind....
Want a new way to escape the hustle and bustle of college life? Let Images of Identities Improv Comedy group provide laughter that is good...