- Gifts of Art(9)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(7)
- University Career Center(4)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- University Library(3)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(2)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Office of New Student Programs(2)
- African Politics Reading Group(1)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Recreational Sports (Rec Sports)(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- International Programs in Engineering(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Biophysics(1)
- Life After Grad School Seminars(1)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(1)
- Michigan Institute for Data Science(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- OSCR-Office of Student Conflict Resolution(1)
- Office of the Provost and Executive Vice President for Academic Affairs(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Psychology Undergraduates(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(1)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(1)
- Sexual Assault Prevention and Awareness Center (SAPAC)(1)
- Sustainable Living Experience(1)
- Tau Beta Pi(1)
- U-M Structural Biology(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (44 total)
- Museum of Art(7)
- Off Campus Location(7)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(5)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Lorch Hall(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Hall(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- Michigan League(2)
- Pierpont Commons(2)
- Weiser Hall(2)
- West Hall(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Intramural Sports Building(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Life Sciences Institute(1)
- Matthaei Botanical Gardens(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Undergraduate Science Building(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (27 total)
Damage from recent earthquakes underscores the importance of developing new...
Join us to learn about adversaries and the types of malicious software and campaigns we go against, how we see adversaries acting; what we...
Life After Graduate School Seminar | Building Skynet: How an ultrafast optics physicist became a robotic AI researcher
Tim Saucer (Soar Technology, Inc.)
Tim Saucer will present a brief introduction of his path from physics graduate school to working in private industry, followed by a longer...
Richard Boukal, Director of Supply Chain; Micah Hackett, Director of Technology Development
Kairos Power is a new nuclear energy technology and engineering company whose mission is to enable the world's transition to clean energy,...
Need a passport photo for a passport or visa application? International Programs in Engineering (IPE) has got you covered! IPE offers a FREE...
Join SAPAC and the Ginsberg Center for a drop-in event that will include short informational presentations by Kamaria Porter, PhD Candidate...
Friday, January 11 from 2:30 - 4:30pm in the Graduate Library
Come discover U-M's resources to help you excel in and out of the classroom! Meet staff members and learn more about:...
Student Conflict Resolution Advisory Board
The Office of Student Conflict Resolution and Housing Student Conduct and Conflict Resolution are pleased to be hosting a dialogue in which...
John Vidale, University of Southern California, Director of Southern California Earthquake Center
This talk reviews new ideas about earthquakes that we’ve learned at the Southern California Earthquake Center (SCEC), and where we’re...
MIDAS Seminar Series: Justin Grimmer, Stanford University
Abstract: New text-as-data techniques offer a great promise: the ability to discover, measure, and then utilize text-based variables for...
David Mathews, Professor of Biochemistry and Biophysics, Professor of Biostatistics and Computational Biology, University of Rochester Med School
Abstract: RNA structure is hierarchical. The primary structure is the sequence of nucleotides. The secondary structure is the set of...
Friday, January 11 from 4:30-6:30 pm in the Michigan League, Vandenberg Room
All new transfer students are invited to the annual Winter Transfer Student Welcome Reception. Here's your chance to enjoy free food, meet...
“Reconsidering ‘Labor’ - Theorizing Music as Affective Work: Case Studies from the German Bach and the Turkish Roman Sesler families”