- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(8)
- University Library(6)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(5)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(4)
- International Institute(4)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(3)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(3)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- Michigan in Washington Program(2)
- Residential College(2)
- Armenian Studies Program(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Business+Impact at Michigan Ross(1)
- Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS)(1)
- Center for European Studies(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of English Language and Literature(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Physics(1)
- Department of Psychology(1)
- Erb Institute / Ross Business School and School for Environment & Sustainability(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Graduate Association of Political Science (GAPS)(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- HET Brown Bag Series(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Programs in Engineering(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- LSA Technology Services(1)
- Law School(1)
- Michigan Engineering Transfer Support (METS)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Ross(1)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(1)
- Newnan LSA Pre-Law(1)
- Omenn Lecture(1)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Statistical Learning Workshop(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- UofM Government Relations(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- See All Groups (61 total)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(6)
- Off Campus Location(6)
- Museum of Art(5)
- Weiser Hall(5)
- Undergraduate Science Building(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- East Quadrangle(3)
- Haven Hall(3)
- North Quad(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- Michigan League(2)
- Pierpont Commons(2)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(2)
- Alice Lloyd Hall(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- East Hall(1)
- Health Service(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Michigan Memorial Phoenix Project(1)
- Mosher-Jordan Hall(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Randall Laboratory(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Student Activities Building(1)
- See All Locations (31 total)
CANCELLED - Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS): Looking Beyond Academic Performance:The Influence of Instructor Gender onStudent Motivation in STEM Fields
Sabrina Solanki, PhD Candidate in Education Research
This seminar has been cancelled due to weather....
"Discourses of White nationalism & racism today" Alexandra Stern
A winter 2019 interdisciplinary speaker series sponsored by Institute for Social Research Survey Research Center and Rackham Graduate...
Understanding Homer's Iliad
Using Robert Fagles’ translation of the Iliad, we will do a close reading and discussion of the book. Our main focus will be on Homer’s...
Intel Corporation representatives will provide resume critiques on a drop-in basis in the Duderstadt Connector on Wednesday, January 23,...
Wolverine Caucus: Changing course in International Trade Policy – a growing concern in Michigan, the US and the World Who is helped – who is hurt?
Alan V. Deardorff; John W. Sweetland Professor of International Economics and Professor of Public Policy
President Donald Trump has tackled international trade policy during his second year in of office, just as he promised he would during his...
CREES Noon Lecture. National Minorities as a Legal Category in the Czech Republic (and Beyond) at the Time of Rising Nationalism
Helena Hofmannová, associate professor of constitutional law, Charles University; Michigan Grotius Senior Research Scholar, U-M
The Czech philosopher Jan Patočka wrote in Europe and the post-European Age that demolition is a certain type of construction. The current...
Getting Started with Your Application
U-M Fulbright U.S. Student Program Advisors (FPA) will provide an overview of the program and provide basic details related to the...
HET Brown Bag | Analytic Approach to EIgenstate Thermalization (ETH) in the SYK Model and Schwarzian Theory
Pranjal Nayak (U Kentucky at Lexington)
The SYK model provides an uncommon example of a theory where Eigenstate Thermalization Hypothesis (ETH) can be verified in analytically. In...
Dr. Olga Troyanskaya
Olga Troyanskaya is a professor at the Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics and the Department of Computer Science at Princeton...
Learning how NERRS has generated usable science and technology
Since 1998, NERRS has provided competitive funding to generate usable knowledge for coastal and estuarine management. The program’s...
ASP Lecture: Bridging Memories in a Contested Geography – Eastern Turkey between Western Armenia and Northern Kurdistan
David Leupold, 2018-19 Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellow, U-M
Grounded in the field of late Ottoman history this lecture will draw on the disciplines of political sociology and anthropology to challenge...
Conversations Across Difference
EVENT POSTPONED: Due to changes in the congressional schedule related to the ongoing partial government shutdown, Representatives Dingell...
If you are in Handshake, Click "Join event" to RSVP* Not in Handshake? Click here: https://umich.joinhandshake.com/events/245649...
Michael Gordon, Professor at Michigan Ross
As part of the co-sponsored Seigle Impact Track of the Michigan Business Challenge, this workshop offers approaches to and tools for social...
Born in Seoul, South Korea, JuYeon Kim works and lives in New York. She has shown in both solo and group exhibitions nationally and...
Long lines, freebies, and lots of students suited up-it can only be one thing, a Career Fair! Career fairs can feel intimidating,...
International Supply Chain Challenge:...
Get ready for the Career Fair
Learn from other transfer students how to make the most of the Career Fair. Hear the do's and don'ts, get a quick resume review, and...
First Year Experience Student Coordinators
Discover the opportunities that exist to get involved at Michigan: make friends and socialize, access a cultural/spiritual community, build...
2001 | Fantasy/Mystery/Anime | 135 min | PG
In this animated feature by noted Japanese director Hayao Miyazaki, 10-year-old Chihiro and her parents stumble upon a seemingly abandoned...