- Gifts of Art(9)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(8)
- University Library(6)
- University Career Center(5)
- International Institute(4)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(3)
- Rackham Graduate School(3)
- Department of American Culture(2)
- Department of Political Science(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- First Year Experience Programs(2)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(2)
- Michigan in Washington Program(2)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(2)
- Armenian Studies Program(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies(1)
- Asian/Pacific Islander American Studies Program(1)
- Barger Leadership Institute(1)
- Business+Impact at Michigan Ross(1)
- Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS)(1)
- Cell & Developmental Biology(1)
- Center for European Studies(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Japanese Studies(1)
- Center for Russian, East European, and Eurasian Studies(1)
- Department of Economics(1)
- Department of Economics Seminars(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Erb Institute / Ross Business School and School for Environment & Sustainability(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(1)
- Graduate Association of Political Science (GAPS)(1)
- Graham Sustainability Institute(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for Social Research(1)
- International Programs in Engineering(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Law School(1)
- Michigan Engineering Transfer Support (METS)(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Ross(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- National Center for Institutional Diversity(1)
- Office of Diversity, Equity & Inclusion(1)
- Omenn Lecture(1)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(1)
- Prison Creative Arts Project, The(1)
- Psychology Undergraduates(1)
- Residential College(1)
- Social Psychology(1)
- Statistical Learning Workshop(1)
- Trotter Multicultural Center(1)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(1)
- United Asian American Organizations(1)
- University Health Service(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- UofM Government Relations(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Wolverine Wellness -University Health Service(1)
- Women in Science and Engineering (WISE) Program(1)
- See All Groups (64 total)
- Museum of Art(7)
- Off Campus Location(7)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(6)
- Weiser Hall(5)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- Haven Hall(3)
- Michigan League(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Hall(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- Pierpont Commons(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(2)
- Alice Lloyd Hall(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Health Service(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- LSA Building(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Mosher-Jordan Hall(1)
- Palmer Commons(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Student Activities Building(1)
- Taubman Biomedical Science Research Building(1)
- See All Locations (29 total)
Causal Inference in Education Research Seminar (CIERS): Charting How Wealth Shapes Educational Pathways from Childhood to Early Adulthood: A Process Model
Matthew Diemer, Associate Professor of Education
Details to come.
"Discourses of White nationalism & racism today" Alexandra Stern
A winter 2019 interdisciplinary speaker series sponsored by Institute for Social Research Survey Research Center and Rackham Graduate...
Lynn Cooley, Ph.D. Dean, Graduate School of Arts and Sciences, C.N.H. Long Professor of Genetics Professor of Cell Biology and of Molecular, Cellular & Developmental Biology, Yale University
2019 Cell & Developmental Biology Seminar Series Hosted By: Lei Lei and Kristen Verhey
Understanding Homer's Iliad
Using Robert Fagles’ translation of the Iliad, we will do a close reading and discussion of the book. Our main focus will be on Homer’s...
Intel Corporation representatives will provide resume critiques on a drop-in basis in the Duderstadt Connector on Wednesday, January 23,...
Who Could Have Imagined!
As Michigan entered the second half of the 20th century, its campus was in the midst of a transition from the 40-acre parcel of the 19th...
Wolverine Caucus: Changing course in International Trade Policy – a growing concern in Michigan, the US and the World Who is helped – who is hurt?
Alan V. Deardorff; John W. Sweetland Professor of International Economics and Professor of Public Policy
President Donald Trump has tackled international trade policy during his second year in of office, just as he promised he would during his...
CREES Noon Lecture. National Minorities as a Legal Category in the Czech Republic (and Beyond) at the Time of Rising Nationalism
Helena Hofmannová, associate professor of constitutional law, Charles University; Michigan Grotius Senior Research Scholar, U-M
The Czech philosopher Jan Patočka wrote in Europe and the post-European Age that demolition is a certain type of construction. The current...
Getting Started with Your Application
U-M Fulbright U.S. Student Program Advisors (FPA) will provide an overview of the program and provide basic details related to the...
Julie J. Park, PhD
Students for Fair Admissions v. Harvard represents a landmark case in affirmative action history, representing the first time that Asian...
Dr. Olga Troyanskaya
Olga Troyanskaya is a professor at the Lewis-Sigler Institute for Integrative Genomics and the Department of Computer Science at Princeton...
Learning how NERRS has generated usable science and technology
Since 1998, NERRS has provided competitive funding to generate usable knowledge for coastal and estuarine management. The program’s...
ASP Lecture: Bridging Memories in a Contested Geography – Eastern Turkey between Western Armenia and Northern Kurdistan
David Leupold, 2018-19 Manoogian Postdoctoral Fellow, U-M
Grounded in the field of late Ottoman history this lecture will draw on the disciplines of political sociology and anthropology to challenge...
Conversations Across Difference
Free and open to the public. Reception to follow....
If you are in Handshake, Click "Join event" to RSVP* Not in Handshake? Click here: https://umich.joinhandshake.com/events/245649...
Michael Gordon, Professor at Michigan Ross
As part of the co-sponsored Seigle Impact Track of the Michigan Business Challenge, this workshop offers approaches to and tools for social...
Born in Seoul, South Korea, JuYeon Kim works and lives in New York. She has shown in both solo and group exhibitions nationally and...
Long lines, freebies, and lots of students suited up-it can only be one thing, a Career Fair! Career fairs can feel intimidating,...
Get ready for the Career Fair
Learn from other transfer students how to make the most of the Career Fair. Hear the do's and don'ts, get a quick resume review, and...
First Year Experience Student Coordinators
Discover the opportunities that exist to get involved at Michigan: make friends and socialize, access a cultural/spiritual community, build...
2001 | Fantasy/Mystery/Anime | 135 min | PG
In this animated feature by noted Japanese director Hayao Miyazaki, 10-year-old Chihiro and her parents stumble upon a seemingly abandoned...