- Gifts of Art(9)
- University of Michigan Museum of Art (UMMA)(8)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(4)
- NCRC Galleries(4)
- University Library(4)
- Department of Linguistics(3)
- Department of Political Science(3)
- Department of Psychology(3)
- International Institute(3)
- Osher Lifelong Learning Institute(3)
- Romance Languages & Literatures(3)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(3)
- Civil and Environmental Engineering(2)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(2)
- Institute for the Humanities(2)
- Penny W Stamps School of Art & Design(2)
- A. Alfred Taubman College of Architecture + Urban Planning(1)
- Arab and Muslim American Studies (AMAS)(1)
- Asian Languages and Cultures(1)
- Biomedical Engineering(1)
- Center for Global and Intercultural Study(1)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Southeast Asian Studies(1)
- Cognition & Cognitive Neuroscience(1)
- Conflict & Peace, Research & Development (CPRD)(1)
- Department of American Culture(1)
- Department of Anthropology(1)
- Department of History(1)
- Department of Middle East Studies(1)
- Department of Philosophy(1)
- Earth and Environmental Sciences(1)
- Ginsberg Center(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Interdisciplinary Committee on Organizational Studies - ICOS(1)
- Interdisciplinary Workshop in American Politics(1)
- International Programs in Engineering(1)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(1)
- LSA Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Multi Ethnic Student Affairs - MESA(1)
- Political Theory Workshop (PTW)(1)
- Program in International and Comparative Studies(1)
- Psychology Methods Hour(1)
- Residential College(1)
- University Career Center(1)
- University Musical Society*(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- University of Michigan Energy Institute(1)
- WeListen Staff(1)
- William L. Clements Library(1)
- See All Groups (54 total)
- Off Campus Location(9)
- Museum of Art(8)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(4)
- North Campus Research Complex Building 18(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Weiser Hall(4)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(3)
- Lorch Hall(3)
- Modern Languages Building(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- 202 S. Thayer(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Hall(2)
- Haven Hall(2)
- 1100 North University Building(1)
- Angell Hall(1)
- Art and Architecture Building(1)
- Chrysler Center(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- East Quadrangle(1)
- GG Brown Laboratory(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Institute For Social Research(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- North Quad(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- Ross School of Business(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- West Hall(1)
- William Clements Library(1)
- See All Locations (32 total)
Exhibition by David Opdyke, 2019 Efroymson Emerging Artist in Residence
In keeping with artist David Opdyke’s previous work, this site-specific installation serves as a critique of U.S. culture and politics. In...
Registration for the Fair is on-site (Michigan League). Be sure to bring you UMich ID.What to Expect at the Fair The Fair includes...
Hedieh Alavi Tamaddoni - Final Oral Examination
The overall goal of the work presented in this dissertation is to develop acoustic mechanisms to modulate, or manipulate, cavitation events...
Vicente L. Rafael, University of Washington, Department of History
Under the regime of Pres. Rodrigo Duterte, the so-called drug war in the Philippines has exacted an enormous toll. In this talk, I inquire...
Emily Biester, BA International Studies; BA Political Science; minor, French, University of Michigan '13; Immigration Services Officer, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
Interested in the Peace Corps, teaching English abroad, federal immigration services, or a government agency career? Learn from PICS alumna...
The answer is blowin' in the wind: Do American attitudes on energy and economic willingness to pay for renewables reflect behavioral outcomes?
Lauren Knapp, PhD
University of Michigan Energy Institute Postdoctoral Seminar...
Psychology Methods Hour: Context effects in Hierarchical Linear Modeling (HLM) – obvious and no-so-obvious issues using a simple data example
Kai Cortina, Professor of Psychology, University of Michigan
The Graduate and Undergraduate Student Advisory Councils
Come inside GG Brown and EWRE’s most exclusive doors and “hunt down” its best kept secrets. Make new connections with faculty and...
Representatives from Steelcase and the Engineering Career Resource Center will be available to listen to your elevator pitch and provide...
Lucia Gualtieri, Princeton University
Throughout the Fall and Winter terms, the Department of Earth and Environmental Sciences hosts lectures that brings in distinguished...
Understanding Barriers to Women’s Advancement in the Workplace: Applied and Action-Oriented Research
Despite significant gains in women’s educational attainment, gender differences in labor market outcomes persist and barriers to the...
The Michigan Anthropology Colloquia Series: "Rally Days: Violence and Political Aesthetics in post-war Sierra Leone"
Daniel J. Hoffman, Associate Professor, University of Washington
"In March, 2018, voters in Sierra Leone went to the polls to elect a new president. These were arguably the first post-war elections in...
Panel Discussion with David Opdyke and special guests
Join us for light refreshments and conversation as artist David Opdyke, journalist Lauren Sandler, art historian Tara Ward, and arts curator...
Join us for coffee and treats at International Coffee Hour. International Coffee Hour is a monthly gathering for international and US...
“The excluded self in some recent music criticism”
This talk works through some under-examined troubles besetting de-Romanticized criticism that uses the mechanisms of music to negate the...
The University of Michigan's Taubman College of Architecture and Urban Planning presents Martin Luther King, Jr. Lecture: Mabel O. Wilson, "Memory/Race/Nation: The Politics of Modern Memorials"
Mabel O. Wilson is a Professor of Architecture, a co-director of Global Africa Lab (GAL) and the Associate Director at the Institute for...
Presented by The Ark
This 2-night fundraising event for The Ark takes place at Hill Auditorium on Friday, January 25th and Saturday, January 26th, 2019. The...
Students in piano chamber music will be performing in the winter installment of the Bloomfield Township Public Library series. The students...