- Gifts of Art(9)
- University Career Center(7)
- Maize Pages Student Organizations(6)
- University Library(5)
- School of Music, Theatre & Dance(4)
- Engineering Career Resource Center(3)
- Department of Middle East Studies(2)
- Department of Physics(2)
- Department of Psychology(2)
- Germanic Languages & Literatures(2)
- Institute for Social Research(2)
- International Institute(2)
- Kelsey Museum of Archaeology(2)
- Newnan LSA Academic Advising Center(2)
- Rackham Graduate School(2)
- Residential College(2)
- UROP - Undergraduate Research Opportunity Program(2)
- Center for Middle Eastern and North African Studies(1)
- Center for Political Studies - Institute for Social Research(1)
- Clinical Science(1)
- Copernicus Center for Polish Studies(1)
- Developmental Psychology(1)
- Gerald R. Ford School of Public Policy(1)
- Global Islamic Studies Center(1)
- HEP - Astro Seminars(1)
- Helicon Art & Visual Culture(1)
- Institute for Research on Women and Gender(1)
- Institute for the Humanities(1)
- International Policy Center(1)
- LSA Comprehensive Studies Program(1)
- LSA Opportunity Hub(1)
- Michigan Medicine(1)
- Michigan Union Ticket Office (MUTO)(1)
- Michigan in Washington Program(1)
- Museum of Natural History(1)
- Quantitative Biology Seminars(1)
- Science, Technology & Society(1)
- Sweetland Center for Writing(1)
- University of Michigan Detroit Center(1)
- Weinberg Institute for Cognitive Science(1)
- Weiser Center for Europe and Eurasia(1)
- Weiser Diplomacy Center(1)
- See All Groups (45 total)
- Off Campus Location(5)
- Duderstadt Center (Media Union)(4)
- North Quad(4)
- University Hospitals(4)
- Hatcher Graduate Library(3)
- Taubman Center(3)
- Angell Hall(2)
- Cancer Center(2)
- East Hall(2)
- East Quadrangle(2)
- Institute For Social Research(2)
- Tappan Hall(2)
- Undergraduate Science Building(2)
- West Hall(2)
- 202 S. Thayer(1)
- Chemistry Dow Lab(1)
- Detroit Center(1)
- Hill Auditorium(1)
- Lane Hall(1)
- Lurie Robert H. Engin. Ctr(1)
- Mason Hall(1)
- Michigan League(1)
- Modern Languages Building(1)
- Rackham Graduate School (Horace H.)(1)
- School of Public Health Bldg I and Crossroads and Tower(1)
- School of Social Work Building(1)
- Shapiro Library(1)
- Tisch Hall(1)
- Weill Hall (Ford School)(1)
- Weiser Hall(1)
- See All Locations (30 total)
Clinical Science Brown Bag: Linking Research Domain Criteria (RDoC) into Developmental Psychopathology: Self-regulation and its Neural Correlates as Intervention Targets in Early Childhood
Ka Ip, Clinical Science/Developmental Doctoral Candidate
Early childhood interventions might help prevent progression towards chronic impairment. However, current treatments for child...
The ECRC is hosting the University of Detroit Mercy School of Law Informational Event on February 11th from 10:00 AM until 2:00 PM in the...
Professor Jennifer Haverkamp
Join us for a student workshop lunch and conversation with Professor Jennifer Haverkamp discussing about International Climate Change...
Developmental Brown Bag: Computational psychiatry approaches to understanding developmental risk factors for externalizing psychopathology
Dr. Alex Weigard, Research Fellow working with Dr. Adriene Beltz
Abstract: Several recent and ongoing large-scale studies of child and adolescent development have succeeded in collecting rich longitudinal...
ChE Students: Navigating the job search process can be difficult, especially after the engineering career fair when you are left asking the...
Speaker: Dr. Brenda Volling
#Parenting will be hosting another very much anticipated event on Monday, February 11, 2019, 3:30-5:00pm with Brenda L. Volling, PhD, Lois...
HEP-Astro Seminar | Simulating structure formation in different environments and the application on massive neutrinos
Chi-Ting Chiang (Brookhaven National Lab)
The observables of the large-scale structure such as galaxy number density generally depends on the density environment (of a few hundred...
Dr. Shiraito is excited to host a weekly Monday evening hackerspace from January 21 until April 22. On April 22 only, hackers will meet at 2...
Larry Busch, Michigan State University
As the late Leigh Star noted, infrastructure is that often invisible stuff all around us that is both relational and ecological. I employ...
Workshop 2: Life Without Light
Take a journey to some of the most extreme places on the planet. Discover what it takes to live in exotic locations and learn how important...
If you’re thinking about applying to grad school (or already have it in your plans), you’ll need insight on what makes you a competitive...
If you are in Handshake, Click "Join event" to RSVP* Not in Handshake? Click here: https://umich.joinhandshake.com/events/270849...
PROGRAM: Janácek - Sonata for Violin and Piano; Copland - Sonata for Violin and Piano; Prokofiev - Violin Sonata no. 1 in F Minor. op. 80.